Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Wed. Party @ Amika brought to you by the Guerra Brothers!!

Guest Eddy Guerra

Guest digital7

They're a bunch of guys who perform at loads of UK and Ibiza events. One of them was at the BBC WMC 2004 event - you have to see them to believe them 8)

???

Guest Cosmigonon

They're a bunch of guys who perform at loads of UK and Ibiza events. One of them was at the BBC WMC 2004 event - you have to see them to believe them 8)

Thank y@&

Guest fended

well let me think, old school and 80's, arent those classics

eddy, you wouldn't know a classic if it kicked you in the balls...

HE MAY NOT HAVE NOT KNOWN CLASSICS ORIGINALLY BUT HIS BROTHERS DO. :o

ALSO, THIS PARTY IS NOT AIMED TO COMPETE WITH CAFETERIA. AS NIGHT CLUB OPERATORS, ONE CANNOT TARGET A 100 PERSON EVENT IN HOPES TO FILLING UP A 500-600 PERSON VENUE. "IN" IS A GREAT WEEKLY, THE CREW THAT PUTS IT ON IS CONSIDERED FAMILY TO THE GUERRA BROTHERS. YES, IT HAPPENS TO BE ON THE SAME NIGHT, BUT THE INTERESTS AND DIRECTION OF THE NIGHT DO NOT CONFLICT.

well let me think, old school and 80's, arent those classics

eddy, you wouldn't know a classic if it kicked you in the balls...

HE MAY NOT HAVE NOT KNOWN CLASSICS ORIGINALLY BUT HIS BROTHERS DO. :o

ALSO, THIS PARTY IS NOT AIMED TO COMPETE WITH CAFETERIA. AS NIGHT CLUB OPERATORS, ONE CANNOT TARGET A 100 PERSON EVENT IN HOPES TO FILLING UP A 500-600 PERSON VENUE. "IN" IS A GREAT WEEKLY, THE CREW THAT PUTS IT ON IS CONSIDERED FAMILY TO THE GUERRA BROTHERS. YES, IT HAPPENS TO BE ON THE SAME NIGHT, BUT THE INTERESTS AND DIRECTION OF THE NIGHT DO NOT CONFLICT.

lol, let me rephrase.

The Guerra wouldn't know a classic if it kicked them in the balls... ;D

as for me, I won't be at any of these parties, way to far to drive during the week.

Guest LeVeL

So I guess the A3 guys are not doing this party no more, huh? Well I dont blame them for changing the night, it seemed like Amika was losing major bucks for opening their doors on Wednesdays? I dont know what DJ's Amika is intending on bringing to play this time around but I dont see too much of a difference being felt, eventhough I hope the venue makes more money and gets more people to come to the venue because its mighty nice.

I wish the Guerra Brothers some luck on this night the competition seems intense from Cafeteria and Blue. they will have to cater to a different crowd or do something neither of the other two venues have done yet. Its going to be hard to top, its a wednesday night how many more people can you get to Amika unless they are coming from Cafeteria or Blue during the night.