Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Overwhelmed Email Box --

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

i support clubs and their events bla bla bla

but can someone please tell me WHY Space feels necessary to send you more than 5 emails a day about their tickets for Tiesto selling out and how great this event is going to be etc etc etc??

i am sick of this >:(

* i dont mind a weekly thing or a once a day event reminder but so far, i think i must have deleted over 15 emails from Space about their parties this week. HELP!

Guest web_norah

i only receive emails from CJ and Space (and CJ doesnt send them by the hundreds like Space).

and yes, it hurts them because now, they go to bulk and never get opened anyway (i still notice it though).

no club ever sends them in that massive amount. not one club here in New York or elsewhere.

i only receive emails from CJ and Space (and CJ doesnt send them by the hundreds like Space).

and yes, it hurts them because now, they go to bulk and never get opened anyway (i still notice it though).

no club ever sends them in that massive amount. not one club here in New York or elsewhere.

here comes the ny thing...where's sasha?

i believe its what the person set's their bulk email software to..meaning how many emails to send out every hour, day, week, ect...not a miami vs ny vs "fill in city name here" thing

Guest web_norah

i subscribe to lots of email opt-ins but never ever have i received the amount of spam that Space Miami sends ....and several people can attest the same. so give it a rest with the NY thing. i dont get more than 5 emails a day from anyone i've ever subscribed to here.

i subscribe to lots of email opt-ins but never ever have i received the amount of spam that Space Miami sends ....and several people can attest the same. so give it a rest with the NY thing. i dont get more than 5 emails a day from anyone i've ever subscribed to here.

Just unsubscribe from their list. It's not like you don’t know what's going on at space every weekend anyway. I'm not signed up for that reason it would drive me nuts.

like i said its the software the dude set it to...im sure he doesnt sit infront of his pc and sends it out every hour to piss ppl off...

but i agree to the massive emails a day ppl get

Guest web_norah

Just unsubscribe from their list. It's not like you don’t know what's going on at space every weekend anyway. I'm not signed up for that reason it would drive me nuts.

tried doing that - - unsubscribed.

it drives me insane.

Guest web_norah

CP sucks cause they send u email after email after email for u to buy tickets from them ..

.. that is whenever theres a "big" event

well get ready because CP is joining forces with another ticket sales company to do all these "big" ticket events (like Groovetickets).

you'll be getting lots of emails.

it drives me insane.

Exactly.

it drives me insane.

Exactly.

then why did u say "just unsubscribe" ?

Guest LdySphynx

Yep, I have gotten in 1 week about 5 mind you between my husband's email and mine thats 10 in one week. On Saturdays I get 2 calls from them promoting their Saturday party.

I mean come on, it gets kind of Tiring!!!!

Guest web_norah

Yep, I have gotten in 1 week about mind between my husband's email and mine thats 10 in one week. On Saturdays I get 2 calls from them promoting their Saturday party.

i bet your own husband doesnt send you the 10 emails in one week ;D

*** joke

Guest LdySphynx

Yep, I have gotten in 1 week about mind between my husband's email and mine thats 10 in one week. On Saturdays I get 2 calls from them promoting their Saturday party.

i bet your own husband doesnt send you the 10 emails in one week ;D

*** joke

Well there would be no point to it...he is right next to me ALL DAYYYYYYYY!!!!

He just sends me KISSES :-* ;) from across the room!!!

Guest LdySphynx

thank God you didnt get offended but you got my drift :)

sending kisses across the room is totally accepted :P

Yeah, lucky for you I have a Great Sense of humor ;)!!!!

Oh and kisses are always very well accepted!!!!

Guest LeVeL

Yeah it unacceptable how many email they send in one week. First its Tiesto @ Space, then its Tiesto @ The Bay, then its hurry because tickets are running out for Tiesto at the Bay, then its hurry tickets are running out for Tiesto @ Space....WE GET THE FUCKING POINT :-X!!!

I wanna be told about the upcoming events in Space but when a zillion emails get sent to you its gets totally annoying. Space Emails are already being sent to my bulk mail and its being detected as spam mail....so its their fuck up. Its like a fucking virus trying to spread in your inbox.