Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Roland and Rocky @ Cafeteria and Cue@Blue

Bling

Ok I have to try... im hungover but here goes.................. (takes deep breathe)

Today for the first time, I got my lovely coworker and friend Sharon to party with me. Went to her house, chilled then headed over to Cafteria around 11. Rocky started around 1130 and began to throw down the funkynessssssssssssss. Roland then took over and continued with the good tunes. IMHO both times i have gone to Cafetria the music has been superb. This is music!!!! Great uplifiting house tracks almost every track with vocals.........

Greast to see everyone. Too many to list but I def have to send a shoutout to BRuno... Happy birthday mi amigo.

Btw ARdis, great job on the decorations with the balloons everywhere and party favors. and the cake was delicious........ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Great to see all the hot ladies in da house. Tonie, jackie, catalina, carin, carisa, michelle, every other girl on these boards cuz ur all my cup of tea

Throughout the nite everyone is askin me if i was ok..... NO i wasnt LOL it was great..... I had a redbull vodka thanks to Sharon (love ya girl) and then we shared a long island...... i was blasted and still recovering.

Sharon had a kick ass time. I must get her to join the boards. Unfortunately she had to go to work today.... LOL i requested thurs off on monday ... shes so screwed.... GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!! she told me all of u are cool ass peepz, she had fun hanging with tonie, rick and carlos and everyone one she hung with.

Thanks everyone for putting up with my pic takin fetish LOL. i took the entire roll practically. I only have 5 left. Some of the best pics ever i cant wait.......

Great to see all the industry support which of course seems to be a usual at cafeteria.

Luis Puig, Cedric(i got a pic with ur gervaittes...... I DIED !!!) ....... Gregg, and everyone else in da house.

Around 315 it was pretty much quiet at cafeteria so myself,and a few cpers went over to Blue where cue was throwin down some sick progressive tunes.

I pretty much passed out on the couch and didnt get up till i left at 4 am.

Cue thanks for offering me for the drink tickets ur da man... but at that point I couldnt even see straight LOL ..... thanks for def lookin out for me though.....

Blue on wed def was rockin it.

Great times see most of u for tiesto.

Bling you seemed to have a great time...all you need now is a girl man...you serously need one.

lol...when we were leaving u shouldve seen the amount chicks that were saying bye to Danny...he was the P.I.M.P in there ;)

;D i remember that ......barely!!! damn last nite was fun.

Bling you seemed to have a great time...all you need now is a girl man...you serously need one.

lol...when we were leaving u shouldve seen the amount chicks that were saying bye to Danny...he was the P.I.M.P in there ;)

that couch @ blue reminds me of that song..."how low can u go"...good thing u get "vip view's"...that one chick w/ the red thong was hmmm... :P ::)

Guest LeVeL

Well he doesn't need girls to say bye to him, he needs those chicks to come home with him. The Blingster needs to get his groove on...yo all4tribal why dont you hook him up with one of the chicks you got...I am sure you dont min the Blingster messing around with your leftovers :P

Well he doesn't need girls to say bye to him' date=' he needs those chicks to come home with him. The Blingster needs to get his groove on...yo all4tribal why dont you hook him up with one of the chicks you got...I am sure you dont min the Blingster messing around with your leftovers :P

[/quote']

::)

Well he doesn't need girls to say bye to him' date=' he needs those chicks to come home with him. The Blingster needs to get his groove on...yo all4tribal why dont you hook him up with one of the chicks you got...I am sure you dont min the Blingster messing around with your leftovers :P

[/quote']

u giving advice on women ?

Guest durrtylexx

Werd pimp bling ;)

Guest LISALOCA

I had a good time at Cafeteria!! Nice to see everyone again partying there asses off. Unfortunately, I couldn't experience Blue on Wed because I was a little tired from the weekend....but I will definitely be ready for Friday and Saturday...so bring it on!! ::) ;D

that couch @ blue reminds me of that song..."how low can u go"...good thing u get "vip view's"...that one chick w/ the red thong was hmmm... :P ::)

The chick with the red thong. How Can I forget. Yummy....