Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Tiesto@Space

Bling

Guest web_norah

I heard Tiesto looked visibly intoxicated at space while spinning and had model looking males in the booth with him for awhile. is this true?

that isnt the first time.....(he being intoxicated)

Guest klubveteran

I heard Tiesto looked visibly intoxicated at space while spinning and had model looking males in the booth with him for awhile. is this true?

No he was not.

i was in the booth for just about all of his set. he was drinking but he wasnt remotely close to being hammered.

as for the male models, tiestos had his manager and there was a crew in there filming video for who knows what. everyone in there including myself and LP looked like trolls so if u kept seeing a male model maybe YOU were the one intoxicated.

i guess the budweiser commercials are indeed true, when u drink enough illusions start ::)

Personally, I enjoyed the set at the Bayfront MUCH better. Got there at 10:30pm and he had only been on for a few minutes, stood toward the back of the crowd at first and just took it all in....the visuals were great (and I dont like visuals). Then headed down the the side of the stage so I could get a better view and feel more a part of the action...BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE!!!! I was just to the left of center only 2 rows back, standing on the seats. There was a nice cool breeze, I wasnt bombarded by the candy-ravers (they were on the floor dancing) and if I waned to I could have gone down and danced with the because there was plenty if room. Tijs had LOTS of energy and it was fun being able to see Luis, Cedric, Bruno, Pod, Buster, etc having a great time back stage.

Got over to Space right after the Bayfront set and Edgar was throwing down some nasty house...this was my FAVE Edgar house set yet!!! About 1am I made my way to the platform in front of the booth so that I coule be sure to have a good view when my man (Tiesto) got on the decks. He got on at 2am and I could tell that he was a bit drained. His set was good but not as good as others that Ive heard him play and his energy seemed to be lacking. I decided to get down off the platform before I was shoved down and besides I wanted to dance too. Thank God for JMT!!!! Baby, you hooked it up for me nice and I really appreciate it!

I ended up leaving about 4 am. To be honest I was COMPLETELY sober and didnt feeling like dealing with the crowd. I hate to say it but I think I am done with these big events. I would have much rather heard a longer set at Bayfront than deal with the heat and crowds at Space. But thats just my opinion.

Evan, I missed you immensely but I did get to meet Rebecca....uber-cool chica!!!! ;D

Guest LeVeL

I don't care what they do as long as I like what they play!

Well said Pod...I actually find a Dj who drinks more entertaining and in my opinion they play better.

Guest LISALOCA

Cedric and Roly...now that sounds like a fierce tag team. I'd love to see that. ;D

Sorry Rocky I forgot you were on the Decks also!!! But it was FIERCE

Hey Rolly!! Nice to join you in the patio. I got to Envy at 12:00am and saw that me and my couple of friends were the only ones there. I can't stand Trance, so I decided to stay with Nelson Diaz and Andrew until like 2 or 3am. Then Bruno got there and things got a little better. The music was jamming but there was no heat in the place. It wasn't packed like it usually is. Vip got full around 4 and 5am! I saw many Spcae heads hangin out listening to the house music until about 6am.

After that, I got a call from my friend that Space was out of control! She told me to head out there and meet her in the patio. So when I stepped out of Envy, the weather was awesome...it was breezy and cloudy as hell. It was the perfect weather for the patio. Got to Space...and the enterance was $20...better than earlier. Me and my friends walked up and couldn't believe how packed the patio was for that morning. :o It was like a Sunday morning. Roland, once again, was kicking some ass and Cedric was throwing some nice deep house. I think my thighs grew a bit after dancing and stomping so damn much. ;D I saw the Sunday usuals there. Nice to see you and party with you guys!! :-* I had a blast...I don't know when I'm going to let go of that place. The music there and the people there are just one of a kind. For those of you who did not attend...you missed a hell of a party......but don't worry, because I partied enough for you. 8)

Guest mikepayne

I don't care what they do as long as I like what they play!

Well said Pod...I actually find a Dj who drinks more entertaining and in my opinion they play better.

Agreed. Never payed enough attention to know whether they play better, but something just doesn't seem right about the DJ being sober. :P

Guest tranceman

Just got power on in n.p.b. Had a great time at bayfront! Space was OK but what was he spinning from 4.30 to 5.30 that is when i left . how long did he play to? How lucky to have that great weather fri just to see that show there is a god.

Bling nice hanging with you.

CrzyC dont mention it, anytime.

i love how the ignorant haters always have to comment, its like trying to convince nasa you can fly the space shuttle better than them, since you have so much experience in the field ::)