Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE DOWNTOWN CLUB UPDATE...

V. Barbarino

Ok, i can say with no BS, i have not a fucking clue what the deal is for downtown. All types of rumors and major moves.

If you guys saw the shit i've seen, you'd be shocked..

IF I can make one prediction, that has zero zero zero foundation to it, I have no proof no nothing , just a shot in the dark, I would say NV teams up with Crobar...

Guest somefiercehouse

i heard from a source that crobar downtown (24) maybe open as soon as the end of November. for some reason i find that hard to believe, but i trust my source so we will see i guess.

???

Guest bcnjunkie

i heard from a source that crobar downtown (24) maybe open as soon as the end of November. for some reason i find that hard to believe, but i trust my source so we will see i guess.

???

nope, still has a bit to go but it's a go !

Guest somefiercehouse

???

nope, still has a bit to go but it's a go !

that's what i was thinking too.....the moral of the story is, it's a go, it will happen, until then there is plenty to keep everyone busy and happy and good things come to those who wait.

Guest musicdeveloper

Ok, i can say with no BS, i have not a fucking clue what the deal is for downtown. All types of rumors and major moves.

If you guys saw the shit i've seen, you'd be shocked..

IF I can make one prediction, that has zero zero zero foundation to it, I have no proof no nothing , just a shot in the dark, I would say NV teams up with Crobar...

Unless Crobar is doing 2 places i dont think thats true, i seen dumpsters going back and forth from the new crobar 2 times last week

Guest luisenvy

HMMM, now this is really interesting Envy teaming up with Crobar this is definetly something I was not aware of I wish someone had let me know when this was negotiated because Envy is not For Sale. Saleen, you really need to watch the b/s you are posting!!

Guest vanbuurenfan

HMMM, now this is really interesting Envy teaming up with Crobar this is definetly something I was not aware of I wish someone had let me know when this was negotiated because Envy is not For Sale. Saleen, you really need to watch the b/s you are posting!!

well in all honesty, he didnt say it was "for sale" he just said you would be "teaming up". it would be a good idea for you guys, cause when crobar opens up and nocturnal opens up it is my "opinion" that not even 400 DT's will save you guys. to much diversity and your club....well, it sucks.

call me Mr CSI

Club Scene Instigator..

Like I said, based upon NV not doing so hot, and crobar not doing to hot, why not combine them? Your club, their operation... You got DT, they have the rest of the talent.

As we all know, no single club has yet to take on space and beat them, but two clubs working together could do it.

BTW, louis, you'll be glad you booked that "dj" you may even get to meet the great saleen. Few ever get the chance.

;)

This is your worst downtown club update ever saleen....

You should try focusing on your Pickem' League with football instead of trying to figure out whats going on in an area you never go too... ;)

No cookies on Sunday or Monday this week.. i'm going on vacation....................................again :-* Double batch next weekend ;)

Most VIP venues would do just fine with about 1,000 house MP3s loaded onto a PC and hitting shuffle/automix on Winamp. I'd say Amika is the only VIP venue in town where a DJ is really necessary.