Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creek Hotel

Guest skee

Guest skee

Was at the Creek yesterday had a blast ......... music was awesome........ really GOOD music the DJ's worked the crowd I guess their all from West Palm Beach anyone know who they are???????

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

I went there yesterday after Jade, which wasn't that good. But the Creek is always a good place to unwind by the pool, I was even surprised I ran into ImAlwaysDancing a.k.a. ImYetToSeeHerDancing :P ;D. I really don't know who was DJing, but I'll find out, he was really playing some weird stuff, like Michael Jackson's Thriller, but it was actually pretty good, given the mood of the party at that moment... 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

like Pod once said "Crack Hotel" :P

dont people want to sleep after Space closes. ???

Well, sometimes I won't go out saturday night, and I'll head out to the Creek in the afternoon to listen to some cool music in the sun and have a few beers, until the night comes along. 8)

Guest LeVeL

I went there yesterday after Jade, which wasn't that good. But the Creek is always a good place to unwind by the pool, I was even surprised I ran into ImAlwaysDancing a.k.a. ImYetToSeeHerDancing :P ;D.

Dam Sasha was at the Creek Hotel...lol good one by the way Josh. You know over the past weeks I have heard that the Creek has lost its special touch. It is slowly gotten overshadowed by the Jade and other parties.

Guest Cosmigonon

I went there yesterday after Jade' date=' which wasn't that good. But the Creek is always a good place to unwind by the pool, I was even surprised I ran into ImAlwaysDancing a.k.a. ImYetToSeeHerDancing :P ;D.

[/quote']

Dam Sasha was at the Creek Hotel...lol good one by the way Josh. You know over the past weeks I have heard that the Creek has lost its special touch. It is slowly gotten overshadowed by the Jade and other parties.

You know what, I thought that was gonna happen eventually, but surprisingly, it hasn't at all. I went to Jade b4 the Creek hotel to see Major and Gaby Fain, and it was dead. So I headed out to the Creek, and it was full of people, it's always the same, you can't go wrong with a pool party, no cover and 5 beers for 10 bucks. You'll find the usual suspects, plus the hotel guests, who always put on a good show, like the oriental guy yesterday who was working out with a pillow, and falling in love with it. lol ;D

I just wonder what will happen to this party when winter comes... :-\

Guest pod

Umm I don't see anything happening to it. It doesn't get cold down here, remember?

Unless you're one of these South Florida Weather Wimps who thinks cold is when it gets below 65.

Jade if definitely going to die out soon. I went there about 3 weeks ago and it was dead. However, the Creek is always jammin. Aside from Mark Vane I know for a fact that Aaron Feld from WPB spins there . I know Aaron spins mostly deep house. I'm not sure about the others. I personally think that this party is perfect for a sunday afternoon if you just want to lay back and don't feel like spending tons of cash. And usually there are always nice looking chicks there for eye candy. ;)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Jade if definitely going to die out soon. I went there about 3 weeks ago and it was dead. However' date=' the Creek is always jammin. Aside from Mark Vane I know for a fact that Aaron Feld from WPB spins there . I know Aaron spins mostly deep house. I'm not sure about the others. I personally think that this party is perfect for a sunday afternoon if you just want to lay back and don't feel like spending tons of cash. And usually there are always nice looking chicks there for eye candy. ;)

[/quote']

Okay..this one my first tome at the Creek Hotel...and probably the last. I went from 7pm till about 9ish so maybe it was just too late but i find the chics, men, and people in general BEYOND disgusting. The music was good but way too low...and people arent even dancing they are just moving around b/c their bodies wont stop moving. t's pretty scary when you see people walking in the pool with thwir clothes on and making absolutely no sense when they talk to you with their eyes half closed.

The Asian guy with the pillow was pretty hysterical though. If i didnt see Cosmo i probably would have left even earlier b/c he was fairly the only normal person there...lol.

And yeah guys..good one about the not always dancing lol. No comment :)

Guest LeVeL

thats why it is sometimes called the Crack Hotel.

You know that if you lived in miami, you would be one of the regulars at the Creek, jut the same way your a regular at the Roxy in NY.

Guest web_norah

Crack and Roxy are two different things. and i dont hang at the Roxy but maybe every 2-3 months when DT plays there ...which is quite different from going to crack it at the Creek Hotel ;D

if i wanted to carry on, i'd invite people over before appearing like a zombie in front 100000 other unknown guests...dont u think?

Jade if definitely going to die out soon. I went there about 3 weeks ago and it was dead. However, the Creek is always jammin. Aside from Mark Vane I know for a fact that Aaron Feld from WPB spins there . I know Aaron spins mostly deep house. I'm not sure about the others. I personally think that this party is perfect for a sunday afternoon if you just want to lay back and don't feel like spending tons of cash. And usually there are always nice looking chicks there for eye candy. ;)

Okay..this one my first tome at the Creek Hotel...and probably the last. I went from 7pm till about 9ish so maybe it was just too late but i find the chics, men, and people in general BEYOND disgusting. The music was good but way too low...and people arent even dancing they are just moving around b/c their bodies wont stop moving. t's pretty scary when you see people walking in the pool with thwir clothes on and making absolutely no sense when they talk to you with their eyes half closed.

The Asian guy with the pillow was pretty hysterical though. If i didnt see Cosmo i probably would have left even earlier b/c he was fairly the only normal person there...lol.

And yeah guys..good one about the not always dancing lol. No comment :)

Imalwayscomplaining strikes again........ :P

Guest rounder19

thought major was the resident for creek on sundays?? ???

he was, up until a couple weeks ago, when he got pissed off because they kept making him turn down the music (noise ordinance problems?) so he left and went to jade to spin with gabby. definitely crack hotel! go there sober for some good laughs or go there cracked out and fit right in....aaron from wpb spins very well but the music is a tad low....but if youve come from space--your ears are ringing and you cant hear anyways.

speaking of sundays......Sundance at Amika is out of control....luke tore it up last nite, and i dont think its possible to have more good looking people in one room than last nite............heard state had like 50 people there-----that party had a good run of about 4 weeks....its ova

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Imalwayscomplaining strikes again........ :P

:'( :o :'( :o I give up you people!!! LOL

I like that name a lot ;D

So do I.......It's sooooo Sasha. lol :P

:o

Guest Cosmigonon

Umm I don't see anything happening to it. It doesn't get cold down here, remember?

Unless you're one of these South Florida Weather Wimps who thinks cold is when it gets below 65.

yeah, but cold enough no to get into a pool. Well, now that I think about it, nobody really goes inthe pool anyway :P

Guest FRESHMAN00000

I got there at around 6pm and marc had just started playing, He was the one who played thriller...When he finished at around 9 i played for about a hour or two then i think it was mike and aaron.

There was def some odd creatures running around i.e. the oriental guy with the pillow, but i guess thats whats makes it fun.

Marc and Iwill be playing there on sundays fo a while and as far as i know so will aaron and mike, It's a fun time and good music i reccomend you all come check it out!

Guest LdySphynx

Well, we are definitely going to have to check this out.

Cause we rarely go out on Saturdays but we love to go out have a couple of drinks on Sundays, unfortunately State gets going to late for us (which by the way contrary to what other people say it is getting better every week ::) ).

But yeah we went to Jade yesterday and Dead is not the word, which is a shame it was a pretty cool place to chill, but oh well sll good things have to come to an end!!!

So yeah we might definitely be checking out the Creek Hotel this Sunday, don't know why we took so long to check it out we have known about it forever now...better late than never.

Especially the whole 5 Beers for $10 so that would be 10 beers for $20 :P, now thats what i'm talking about.

Guest rounder19

the state party is in the shitter

it kick ass for about a month after nerve closed but once cue/luke started their party at amika, its been dead at state. i guess their is only room for one party on sunday nite

Guest LdySphynx

the state party is in the shitter

it kick ass for about a month after nerve closed but once cue/luke started their party at amika, its been dead at state. i guess their is only room for one party on sunday nite

Yeah I also heard that they are basically giving everything away at Amika in order to get people in the door, oh and by the way it seems that you need to find yourself cause you seemed to have gotten lost far up Cue/Luke's ASS!!!!!

Dude if you want to promote your party go ahead, but you do not need to promote hate about another party which seems to be the only thing you do when you decide to post something. Omg, why am I even wasting my time with you half a second of my time wasted on you is half too many!!!!

Get a life buddy!!!!!