Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Locals that DON"T deserve a their current residency....

V. Barbarino

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Lets hear em....

Who do you think...I would like to know...I have a couple of house dj's in my list that I wouldn't like to see... ::)

Guest LdySphynx

Hmmmmmmmm, this is kind of like the thread that I started way back when I first joined CJ...about which DJs do did you guys think were over rated. I also remember Pod deleting it ;)!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Then tell us who they are!

I'll give you one Nelson Diaz......I got some more...but I'll keep those to myself.

Hmmmmmm :-X...and i'm sorry people and I know that I am going to get alot of SHIT from 80% of the site but I just do not like Roland's style, and I am sure that alot of other people feel the same but won't post it since Roland seems to be a favorite with alot of people here.

But i'm just being bluntly honest...I think the patio needs more flavor...like for instance I think Cue would do a much better job than Roland would in the patio fulltime...I don't know Roland is not the type of DJ that you see working the crowd he just stands there no matter what beat or rythm the music has.

Ok i'll go take cover now...!!!

No, but seriously Saleen asked and I responded...so hopefully others will follow.

Guest LeVeL

I don't know Roland is not the type of DJ that you see working the crowd he just stands there no matter what beat or rythm the music has.

I gotta agree on this comment but Roland is a good dj....eventhough all he does is stand there while people on VIP dance and jump around him.

Guest LdySphynx

I don't know Roland is not the type of DJ that you see working the crowd he just stands there no matter what beat or rythm the music has.

I gotta agree on this comment but Roland is a good dj....eventhough all he does is stand there while people on VIP dance and jump around him.

Exactly, and I don't know about everyone else...but I just love it when a DJ gets into it and claps his hands jumps up and down. You know those little things that tell you that he's ALIVE and feels his music, and makes it his goal to make sure the you do too.

On the whole Nelson thing, completely agreed...I think he just had the connections!!!

Guest LeVeL

On the whole Nelson thing, completely agreed...I think he just had the connections!!!

Exactly...I got a lot more dj's in my list but some of them have either posted here or post here occasionally. There are a lot of Djs becoming residenst at clubs now for their connections and who they know, people like them but it doesn't mean they shoudl be resident.

Guest web_norah

i think this thread is very lame ....in a business such as music/DJing it is tough and very competitive to earn residencies let alone get a chance to play...............

yes, we all have preferences dislikes and such but....why keep on singlehandedly naming people?

i dont like what most local trance DJs play but i'd never post something so mean as "i dont think they deserve to play at club xyz" ...that's very unfair.

Guest LeVeL

i think this thread is very lame ....in a business such as music/DJing it is tough and very competitive to earn residencies let alone get a chance to play...............

yes, we all have preferences dislikes and such but....why keep on singlehandedly naming people?

i dont like what most local trance DJs play but i'd never post something so mean as "i dont think they deserve to play at club xyz" ...that's very unfair.

Ohh my god girl get over your trance hating this convo doesn't have nothing to do with the style of music it just has to do with certain dj's that dont deserve residencies. If you dont have a person to name then dont post.

Guest Cosmigonon

Hmmmmmmmm, this is kind of like the thread that I started way back when I first joined CJ...about which DJs do did you guys think were over rated. I also remember Pod deleting it ;)!!!

Yeah, I remember it being deleted.

Guest web_norah

then you should post who you dont like personally or musically instead of bashing them personally by saying "they dont deserve a residency" --thats totally self righteous. ::)

Guest LdySphynx

then you should post who you dont like personally or musically instead of bashing them personally by saying "they dont deserve a residency" --thats totally self righteous. ::)

I think this is something that you would need to take up with Saleen, since he did post it...and as they say "If you post it they will respond". ;D

Guest web_norah

coming from the original post person who says Jonathan Peters and Denny Tsettos are the bomb as DJs, i think i'll spare further discussions.

Guest fended

OSCAR G ---- HE DESERVES BETTER

(oscar, if the board backs you up on this, it'll be your chance to get another raise)