Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Garbage Pail Kidz

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest ddg

i still have my old collection..got as high as like number 15 or something.....adam bomb is worth about 10 g's mint (heard from a somewhat reliable source)

Guest cutchemist

they were my favorite...i even got those huge oversized ones..u know?....i had every one and their match...remember how there used to be two of them that had the same cartoon but different matching names...or they'd have like a good one and his enemy...those were the days

Guest slamminshaun

Dude, remember when Adam Bomb from Series 1 was worth Ten Bucks?? Man, it was a great time to be 7 years old.

Guest endymion

They came out right after all of the Christmas wierdness with the parents beating each other up over Cabbage Patch dolls. Was it "Cabbage Patch Kids", so it became "Garbage Pail Kids"? I had some little cousins who my poor uncle almost got arrested for, trying to mug a Cabbage Patch doll out of some other parent's hands in a toy store.

The cute lovey Care Bear thing with the Cabbage Patch dolls rrrrrreally irritated me so I always thought those garbage pail cards were real funny.

They came out right after all of the Christmas wierdness with the parents beating each other up over Cabbage Patch dolls. Was it "Cabbage Patch Kids", so it became "Garbage Pail Kids"? I had some little cousins who my poor uncle almost got arrested for, trying to mug a Cabbage Patch doll out of some other parent's hands in a toy store.

The cute lovey Care Bear thing with the Cabbage Patch dolls rrrrrreally irritated me so I always thought those garbage pail cards were real funny.

Yeah I remeber how crazy it got.

Guest swirlundergrounder

We couldn't have them in our school. If we got caught with them then we would get sent home if I could remember..

Guest Cosmigonon

When I was a kid I was sort of a rebel, but against kid society, so whatever was the "in" thing, I'd refuse to take part of it, so I always enjoyed watching them on other people's notebooks, but you would've never caught me dead buying one... :(