Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Saleen.....

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Thursday @ 10pm they are going to have on MTV, Truelife "I am a girl on the Jersey Shore".

they are going to show all the clubs that jersey has to offer and the ruckus that goes on every summer.

Guest web_norah

the previous ones werent too flattering....a construction muscle head who rents a house with his friends ....he then gets played everytime cos he is trying to find "love" in the NJ shore scene. a real winner.

Guest fairyDust

the previous ones werent too flattering....a construction muscle head who rents a house with his friends ....he then gets played everytime cos he is trying to find "love" in the NJ shore scene. a real winner.

LOL! I remember this episode...too funny

Guest LeVeL

I felt really bad for that Guido thought because he was looking for a good girl but unfortunately he meets a girl but she ends up making out with somebody else on the way home.

I really enjoyed the last one because it really shoed the atmosphere froma guys point of view.

Now in this episode they will show the girls point of view of going to the Jersey shore. So I think this one will be more wild and funny.

Guest LeVeL

maybe there is something wrong with him....as i remember it, his choices were all based on how great she danced ::)

Hey some of us guys have different taste. There are different things about a woman that attract a male.

Well the Guido liked the girls who shaked it. Dont you have a preference of some sort when you see a guy you like.

The guy was looking for love but they were all in the wrong places.

Guest LeVeL

and that's why he looked like a tool. i wonder how the females will be portrayed.

Come one norah dont be soo hard on the guy only because he is a guido. In this episode we will see the Guidette's in action so lets see what they do.

Guest lyrik

DSCF0637.jpeg

Now thats better - I'll take this one over the 2 plastic hags....but only if she comes with a complimentary sock and roll of duct tape...you know to block out the annoying Jersey girl accent - 2nd to only the God aweful Boston accent.

Guest web_norah

yeah you're right i am not surgically bust-ed

btw that last pic - she looks 40 :o -stop hitting the tanning bed, it wrinkles you real bad....

020.jpg

yeah some hot balding stud you are.....::)

Guest web_norah

Saleen you owe me $17 i just barfed my sushi lunch >:( >:(...damn, those guys look soooooooooooooooo nasty. are their backs all full of zits from their juicing?

btw they also look like they're on the liquid juice, the one that you cant drink too much of .....