Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feedback please...

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

So you've all been using the new look site for a while now, and we're interested in your feedback. We're particularly interested in how you like the new event listings - do you use the guest lists / calendar / by genre listings? Any comments / suggestions are welcome though, as we're always trying to improve the site from a usability point of view.

A few pre-emptive replies for The Saleen: ;)

1. It is not Euro trash crap.

2. We will not be launching CJ Broward or CJ Jersey Shore any time soon.

3. We already did a Tsettos CD review in the music section.

Thanks!

Nick

Guest JMT

i havent really used the calendar yet, but i must say adding the different forum links to the bottom of the post pages was a good move.

i remember that someone requested it.....

Guest LeVeL

Becides "Girl About Town"

Have a "Fag About Town"

Wait... dont' you already have that also?

Sorry.

LOL.....By the way give Saleen his own Column on the site. We need a little controversy on the site. Everything is too nice, we need a good and a bad.

Guest ramon

put the previous and next buttons on the top of the forum .. i hate having to go all the way to the bottom to go back to a previous thread :P

Guest macboy

For the forum, please double the amount of posts per page in each thread, or give us the opportunity to increase it, like vB boards do. Unlike CP, you guys don't allow sig pics, so pages would still load quickly.

Guest web_norah

For the forum, please double the amount of posts per page in each thread, or give us the opportunity to increase it, like vB boards do. Unlike CP, you guys don't allow sig pics, so pages would still load quickly.

and adding to that, i dont like sig pics, CP people post all sorts of garbage which usually isnt safe to view at work...or even nice to look at...so i'd keep the signature image-free :)

i like everything else though

Guest fairyDust

I can't see my outgoing messages....Is anybody else having problems with their outbox? ???

watcha need is an option yahoo or msn-like and upgrade ur PM box lol ....

Thanx! :D

Guest endymion

For the forum, please double the amount of posts per page in each thread--

Done. In the next version you'll have your own option.

Guest usmcr

I can't see my outgoing messages....Is anybody else having problems with their outbox? ???

Welllllll maybe your not replying to your messages lol

check your pm's Ms. Lilly ;D

Guest pod

As far as the club listings, we kind of rely on the clubs and promoters to keep us updated, but sometimes they don't.

Plus it is a herculean task to keep on top of every tom dick and harry changing venues every week.

Guest fended

Becides "Girl About Town"

Have a "Fag About Town"

Wait... dont' you already have that also?

Sorry.

LOL.....By the way give Saleen his own Column on the site. We need a little controversy on the site. Everything is too nice' date=' we need a good and a bad.

[/quote']

I'M ALL FOR SALEEN HAVING HIS OWN WEEKLY COLUMN.........SOME "DRAMA" TYPE SHIT....OR SOME HORSCOPE SPIN-OFF WHERE HE GIVES EACH CLUB AN OFF THE WALL, LEFT FIELD PREDICTION FOR THE WEEK.

IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, HE SHOULD JUST TELL CLUB OPERATORS HOW TO RUN THEIR BUSINESS....AND TURN THAT INTO A COLUMN.