Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My New Wheels

Guest obby

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest obby

Would you believe me if I told you it comes with a insulated cooler on each side w/ drains and all?

z71_cooler.jpg

;D

Get some new rims, and give it a lift and some flowmaster, and that bitch will be screaming, good grab!!!

Step ahead of you. Check out the tires (33 inch)

http://www.intercotire.com/html/tsl___thornbird.htm

Back to my off roading days. I used to own a 79 CJ5 with 35' TSL Thornbirds, body lift and all. Yes I am a mudder !!!!!!!

;D

Guest lyrik

Would you believe me if I told you it comes with a insulated cooler on each side w/ drains and all?

z71_cooler.jpg

;D

Ya but how the hell are you suppose to get back there and grab a beer while you are driving? You need someone sitting in the back to keep em coming!

Guest Clarisa

z71_cooler.jpg

;D

:o Holie Mollie, party at the truck.

Guest obby

z71_cooler.jpg

;D

:o Holie Mollie, party at the truck.

You said it !!!!!

Perfect for our Hobbie Beach hang outs !!!!!!

Guest obby

"4x4 in Florida ????"

Am I the only one that has gone mudding in the everglades???? I mean I have seen so many people out there roasting pigs and chilling out at hidden lake.

You know Miami is the Everglades. Thanks to civil engineers and canals for Miamis existance.

I'm kidnaping you the next time we go out mudding Pod

;D

Boys with toys !!!!!!!!!

4x4ingPictures.bmp

Guest Cosmigonon

I can understand 4 x 4s in the glades, but not in Miami proper ;D

who the fuck cares? if I want an SUV to drive around town, I'll have it, that's called freedom of choice. :P

Guest pod

I'm free to panhandle for change and mumble obscenities at twelve noon in the middle of Washington Avenue. That doesn't make it cool.

With freedom comes responsibility. 50 years from now when gas costs $10.00 a gallon you'll thank me for campaigning for more efficient modes of transport.

Guest pod

Yes I am actually. I'm the only one home right now so all lights except one are off, A/C is off since it is a nice night, and my PC is on obviously. On average the power bills around here are lower.