Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kill me!!!!

Bling

Guest trancelator

No offense, but stop complaining. 6:30 is nothing. Try having to stay at work til 10 on an 8-5 "schedule". Everyone has their tough days, Blingster.

Guest LeVeL

No offense, but stop complaining. 6:30 is nothing. Try having to stay at work til 10 on an 8-5 "schedule". Everyone has their tough days, Blingster.

I agree, especially if you get paid salary and you have to work overtime eventhough your not getting payed for it.

Guest pod

That is why I'm glad from the get-go that my day job is from "the time you start till the time you are done".

Some days I'm there a scant 4 hours, sometimes I'm there 14. It all evens out in the end.

Guest cutchemist

took 2 hrs to get to freakin work today cuz of the rain and now ill be here till 630 or so. then i have to do errands. today sucks wish it was over

end of rant

it took me an hour and fourty five minitues to get to work and when i got here i got layed off :(

Guest durrtylexx

took 2 hrs to get to freakin work today cuz of the rain and now ill be here till 630 or so. then i have to do errands. today sucks wish it was over

end of rant

it took me an hour and fourty five minitues to get to work and when i got here i got layed off :(

I'm sorry to hear that Megan... :-[

Guest endymion

Pod is right, I have always lived as close as possible to work and done work that feels fun and I seem to be way less stressed than most of my friends who never figured that out.

Now my commute is however long it takes the PowerBook to fast user switch from hanging-out-reading-the-forums mode to work mode. Bloooooooooop, work mode, Blooooooooooop, home, Blooooooooop, work, Blooooooop, home.

Pod is right, I have always lived as close as possible to work and done work that feels fun and I seem to be way less stressed than most of my friends who never figured that out.

Now my commute is however long it takes the PowerBook to fast user switch from hanging-out-reading-the-forums mode to work mode. Bloooooooooop, work mode, Blooooooooooop, home, Blooooooooop, work, Blooooooop, home.

sure beats shovelin shit, doesn't it?

Guest cutchemist

:(

I'm sorry to hear that Megan...

Guest JMT

end of rant

are you talking about your current job??

jeez, i hope the job sucked at least.

Guest cutchemist

end of rant

yep that would be my current job....just goes to show u...always be looking for a better job even when u are employed...even with a degree and 7 years experience security is non existant....

the job is easy as hell...I work like 2 hrs a day (as u can see cuz i'm always on here)...but i haven't learned a thing...

I already have two interviews for Friday so we'll see what happens.... ;) ;D

Guest ddg

end of rant

yep that would be my current job....just goes to show u...always be looking for a better job even when u are employed...even with a degree and 7 years experience security is non existant....

the job is easy as hell...I work like 2 hrs a day (as u can see cuz i'm always on here)...but i haven't learned a thing...

I already have two interviews for Friday so we'll see what happens.... ;) ;D

sorry to hear about that :-\....good luck on friday!!! ;D

Guest ddg

no teasing chemi.....im a huge devils fan...no hockey is a major bummer for me....the devils were gonna come down twice before xmas this year too... :-[

Guest saintjohn

The Worst Jobs in Science: The Sequel

Monitoring dumps, extracting worms, lobbying politicians: science's ugly side.

Think your job’s bad? Try dragging a bedspread around tick-ridden thickets, pausing regularly in the 100-degree heat not to squeegee the sweat from your brow but to tweeze dozens of the tiny pests into a collection jar. Reconsidering your career choice? Imagine training for years as a veterinarian, only to find yourself engaged in labwork designed to make the tail-wagging puppies in your charge sick, knowing all the while that when the study is over, the pooches will be euthanized. Having a bad day? Just be glad you’re not spending it in minute examination of unusual growths on a dozen or so people’s posteriors.

• Anal-Wart Researcher

• Worm Parasitologist

• Lab-Animal Veterinarian

• Tampon Squeezer

• Landfill Monitor

• K-25 Demolition Worker

• Ecologist at St. John’s Harbor

• Iraqi Archaeologist

• Tick Dragger

• Nurse

• Computer Help-Desk Tech

• Congressional Science Fellow

• Public-School Science Teacher

• Nosologist

• Root Sorter

• Crank

• Television Meteorologist

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/article/0,20967,713471,00.html

Guest cutchemist

no teasing chemi.....im a huge devils fan...no hockey is a major bummer for me....the devils were gonna come down twice before xmas this year too... :-[

so sad....

:'(

Guest cutchemist

The Worst Jobs in Science: The Sequel

Monitoring dumps, extracting worms, lobbying politicians: science's ugly side.

Think your job’s bad? Try dragging a bedspread around tick-ridden thickets, pausing regularly in the 100-degree heat not to squeegee the sweat from your brow but to tweeze dozens of the tiny pests into a collection jar. Reconsidering your career choice? Imagine training for years as a veterinarian, only to find yourself engaged in labwork designed to make the tail-wagging puppies in your charge sick, knowing all the while that when the study is over, the pooches will be euthanized. Having a bad day? Just be glad you’re not spending it in minute examination of unusual growths on a dozen or so people’s posteriors.

• Anal-Wart Researcher

• Worm Parasitologist

• Lab-Animal Veterinarian

• Tampon Squeezer

• Landfill Monitor

• K-25 Demolition Worker

• Ecologist at St. John’s Harbor

• Iraqi Archaeologist

• Tick Dragger

• Nurse

• Computer Help-Desk Tech

• Congressional Science Fellow