Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women are nuts, redux....

Ok, a new wacko on the block..

My new hottie that I"ve been talking to, calls me up crying last night..

granted we've only hung out twice and there has been no blowing or taxing etc. We barely know each other.

At 2am, my phone is ringing. She was taking to Scores since her clients wanted to go. She freaked out and left, she was "hummilated"... So from 2am to 4am, she would call me crying while she drove back home. Of course I want to tax her, so I played the caring guy role.

But damm! Why should i have to play the boyfriend role if I'm not:

a. banging her

b. not her boyfriend!!!

Guest LeVeL

Hey Saleen play the caring wanna be boyfriend role as long as it takes until you get to tax and wax that ass. Once you have accomplished your mission then think about it and see if you want to take it to another level until then, let her call you and do what girls do.

By the way what she do for a living? And is she white/latin/black/indian..WTF ?

Guest LeVeL

wtf?

scores?

are you talking about Score the gay club on Lincoln Road? ???

i'm lost dude. hit me up the cellie later.

I think Saleen is talking about the newly Openned Scored in Ft Lauderdale....its a strip club. Same Strip Club that Howard Stern talks about all the time.

I think Saleen is talking about the newly Openned Scored in Ft Lauderdale....its a strip club. Same Strip Club that Howard Stern talks about all the time.

What? Theres a Scores now in Lauderdale...

I'm soooooooo there ;D

Saleen - ship this girl back to Amish country.... she could obviously never hang with me. LOL

Guest LeVeL

she's puerto rican, and rich. but I kinda lilke her, she's very smart, takes classes in french etc, took up golf lessons, etc.. has a lot of cultrue and big tits.. perfect for me..

Hey go for it man....I have dated Puerto Rican girls in my past and one thing I know about them is that they are very emotional. But they are good girls who tend to their man. If you like her then it seems like you want more than just tax and wax action. Just go for it dude, your single to mingle and you dont have shit to lose.

By the way Christmas time is coming and its very special to have someone to hug and cuddle with at night in these times.

Guest cutchemist

granted we've only hung out twice and there has been no blowing or taxing etc. We barely know each other.

At 2am, my phone is ringing. She was taking to Scores since her clients wanted to go. She freaked out and left, she was "hummilated"... So from 2am to 4am, she would call me crying while she drove back home. Of course I want to tax her, so I played the caring guy role.

a. banging her

b. not her boyfriend!!!

if u want to fcuk strippers u have to deal with their hooker drama. (hooker = stripper after 2am). so get used to it

Guest LeVeL

a. banging her

b. not her boyfriend!!!

if u want to fcuk strippers u have to deal with their hooker drama. (hooker = stripper after 2am). so get used to it

She is not a stripper Megan...the girl was taken to a strip club by a client. Dont worry I had to read it a couple of times to actually understand too...at one point I also thought she was a stripper. Thats what you get with Saleens writing.

a. banging her

b. not her boyfriend!!!

Treat her like the whore she is and she will love you. 8)

Go ahead start bashing but you women know it's true.

Guest LeVeL

Anybody know the address to Scores in Lauderdale? Also I have been hearing a lot of good thing about Cheetahs in Delray...I heard they really hook you up there... ;). I have gone to the Cheetahs in palm Beach and that one sucked ass.

So any input would be appreciated....and by the way what I mean they really hook you up in Cheetahs in Delray.

Scores is the old pure platium on fed between oak and commercial..

it's the same owners, Arty Lang was there last week.

As for this chick, I would love to date her so I can cheat on her. Thats where i'm at my A game. She has a kid and I have a buffer zone. So i'm down to date her for a month or so.

Guest swirlundergrounder

she's puerto rican, and rich. but I kinda lilke her, she's very smart, takes classes in french etc, took up golf lessons, etc.. has a lot of cultrue and big tits.. perfect for me..

YOU KINDA LIKE HER???Wow..and i don't even know you..But wow

SALEEN LIKESSSS A GIRL...SALEEN LIKES A GIRL!!!!

As for this chick, I would love to date her so I can cheat on her. Thats where i'm at my A game. She has a kid and I have a buffer zone. So i'm down to date her for a month or so.

The kid makes a great excuse cuz she won't be able to come out all the time..... so playing the field is easy.........

lol

Guest web_norah

I am so out of it when it comes to Laudy.

it's ok so is the rest of the country too.

thats where all the geriatric northeast travels to during cold winters :)