Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez@Space Review

Bling

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

It was a pleasure meeting some of the other cooljunkies (Level, FairyDust,Imalways dancing... who was dancing ;D , Pod, and Cosmigonon & his other half you guys are a blast to hang out with, LisaLoca, BCN, Jackie its always good to see you baby, & durrtylexx).

Oh boy, i'm a at loss for words!!!

There is no way to explain how much we enjoyed ourselves, it had been a while since we had been at Space and the patio had that really nice vibe and good music.

Well I look forward, to hanging out with everyone again and meeting more of the CJs , you guys seem to be a lot of fun.

But the highlight of our night actually happened before we got into Space, we were in line and there was Danny T. We talked with him for about 20 minutes very awesome down to earth guy.

Guest fairyDust

But the highlight of our night actually happened before we got into Space, we were in line and there was Danny T. We talked with him for about 20 minutes very awesome down to earth guy.

He was right next to us by the bar upstairs, and there were about 3 guys on his dick...lol...literally!

Guest LdySphynx

He was right next to us by the bar upstairs, and there were about 3 guys on his dick...lol...literally!

Yeah he was outside...and we asked him if he was going to go in? He said no I just came from in there, everybody recognizes me...lol!!!

Guest tres-b

oh crap i forgot to add that to my review that danny t was there i talked to him omfg i died :)

must edit

So much talking for someone who has died so many times.

Guest durrtylexx

Good time, great music....It was cool hanging with the other junkies that were there..It was nice meet LdYSphYnX and her husband.....

Guest web_norah

Def sorry I missed the patio but SOMEBODY got me obliterated about oh maybe 10 minutes after I walked into the club and we had "non-clubbing" things to do today...yeah go ahead...call me DomesticC. But for the record I love, love, love, love ,love Roger Sanchez!!!! Can anybody PLEASE reccomend a good cd or live set from him?!

Great seeing everyone, especially a few I dont see out very often. I swear I could have danced until my feet fell off last nigt!!! Glad you guys had a great time too. ;D

all his Release Yourself Ibiza CDs are excellent.

Guest web_norah

danny t is cool as hell talked to lots of us it seems. but still no pics lol i wont even ask ;D

he is one of the most down to earth people. isnt he Bling ?

Guest LdySphynx

danny t is cool as hell talked to lots of us it seems. but still no pics lol i wont even ask ;D

I had no camera Bling, if not believe me I would have asked!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Its funny how people dickpull a Dj

Well I guess it depends on what you mean by that, but I feel that showing your respect & admiration for a DJ is far from it. I think DJs don't get enough, i'm sure they don't mind it...i mean as long as you don't stalk them ::).

Guest LeVeL

Well I guess it depends on what you mean by that, but I don't feel that showing your respect & admiration for a DJ is far from it. I think DJs don't get enough, i'm sure they don't mind it...i mean as long as you don't stalk them ::).

I think they get enough admiration from you going to a club and seeing them. Also by buying their 12 inch vinyl a simple hi or nice to meet you Mr. Tenaglia is cool.

But when you start seeing people asking,'Hey can I get your autograph", "Can I take your picture" ect... the list goes on.

A Dj is overated these days.

Guest LdySphynx

Well I guess it depends on what you mean by that' date=' but I don't feel that showing your respect & admiration for a DJ is far from it. I think DJs don't get enough, i'm sure they don't mind it...i mean as long as you don't stalk them ::).

[/quote']

I think they get enough admiration from you going to a club and seeing them. Also by buying their 12 inch vinyl a simple hi or nice to meet you Mr. Tenaglia is cool.

But when you start seeing people asking,'Hey can I get your autograph", "Can I take your picture" ect... the list goes on.

A Dj is overated these days.

Dammmmmm, Level you are PMSing BADDDDDDD ::), Lol.

Guest LeVeL

the terrible Tuesday syndrome strikes early huh Level

Hey its just my opinion, I bet you think the same of the people who cry their tears out when they see Micheal Jackson or Ricki Martin or 50 cent of all people. Some people over react when they see somebody.

I in the other hand see a celebrity as a regular person who just works hard in their profession.

Guest LeVeL

Dammmmmm, Level you are PMSing BADDDDDDD ::), Lol.

Got any extra Midol... ;)

I had some yesterday ;D!!!

hahahahahha...your too much girl.

Guest slamminshaun

Just caught the photos. Man, that place was decked out between the decor and beautiful people. I'm sorry I missed it..... >:(

Guest guyman1966

the terrible Tuesday syndrome strikes early huh Level

Hey its just my opinion' date=' I bet you think the same of the people who cry their tears out when they see Micheal Jackson or Ricki Martin or 50 cent of all people. Some people over react when they see somebody.

I in the other hand see a celebrity as a regular person who just works hard in their profession.

[/quote']

I just sign and thank them for their interest. You just have to be a gentelman to the general public.