Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the Nerve Crew, Owners, Promoters, etc?

Kamikaze1414779018

Guest pod

Jon is up in Lauderdale doing events, and I'm suspecting that certain DJ friends of his will be playing down here in the near future.

Rudolph is back in New York doing events and being quoted in the newspapers all the time.

Mario, I saw him at Space over the weekend.

Guest djjoncowan

hope to see you guys at karma in ft lauderdale friday. I am doing things all over though and karma is just a one off thing.. we did crobar a few weeks back and I have some major things on the horizon so keep tuned!

Guest ashish

hope to see you guys at karma in ft lauderdale friday. I am doing things all over though and karma is just a one off thing.. we did crobar a few weeks back and I have some major things on the horizon so keep tuned!

YES!

STAY TUNED!!!

Guest djjoncowan

YES!

STAY TUNED!!!

ashish! my boy ::) ;D ;D ;D

Guest djjoncowan

frankie knuckles part deux?????????? ???

frankie knuckles times 10......

maybe even more.... ;D

now thats the spirit....

Guest danish

Loft magazine is pathetic. Not only do they lack in integrity (they sell advertisement and try to present it as editorial articles, etc.) but they make more mistakes than any magazine I've ever read. At first it was funny - I would flip through the "articles" and start counting factual mistakes. At some point it became infuriating (I can't imagine any of the editors there have gone near a journalism school, let alone study at one.) I counted 100 mistakes and cancelled my subscription.

Guest web_norah

Loft magazine is pathetic. Not only do they lack in integrity (they sell advertisement and try to present it as editorial articles, etc.) but they make more mistakes than any magazine I've ever read. At first it was funny - I would flip through the "articles" and start counting factual mistakes. At some point it became infuriating (I can't imagine any of the editors there have gone near a journalism school, let alone study at one.) I counted 100 mistakes and cancelled my subscription.

advertorial world. everyone does it. open Ocean Drive Mag and see for yourself

Guest LeVeL

What does criticizing Loft have to do with anything here?

Same question I am asking, this another lurker who decided to finally post but then disappear.

Guest djjoncowan

wasn't this topic about the nerve crew??