Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHOS YOUR DADDY NOW!?!?!?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

I KEPT QUIET ALL WEEK TO AVOID JINXING IT, BUT NOW ITS OVAAAA YANKEES!

(WHERE YOU AT VAUGHAN?)

YEAH MOFOS... THE GREATEST RIVALRY IN BASEBALL AND THE GREATEST COMEBACK IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME! (SORRY MARCUS).

SCHILLING'S GAME 6 IS THE STORY OF THE YEAR

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2004/news/story?id=1906213

I SAID IT IN SPRING, PITCHING WINS IN THE PLAYOFFS.

(MY COUCH HAS PERMANENT ASS MARKS FROM THESE GAMES)

ALCS_RED_SOX_YANKEES.sff_NYY121_20041020213436.jpg

p1_lowe_ap.jpg

a_sox2_ft.jpg

r3968417797.jpg

tx_yanks_fan_ap.jpg

Greatest comeback in sports history...The sweetest part is having them do it....right in front of those fockers in Yankee Stadium!! ;D

Congrats to all you RED SOX fans!! Enjoy it!

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BELIEVE BABY, JUST BELIEVE, AMAZING COMEBACK, FUCK YEAH, BUT MORE SERIES TO GO, LETS GO GUYS!!!

Guest guyman1966

JMT - this post was a big mistake.

The curse is NOT over. The Red Sox have still not won the World Series. The curse is all about the World Series. Remember, in 1986 the Red Sox won the division, thus beating the Yankees and they still lost the BIG game.

You have now jinxed your team and they can thank your their upcomming loss. You are now the Barman of Boston.

Guest JMT

The curse is NOT over. The Red Sox have still not won the World Series. The curse is all about the World Series. Remember, in 1986 the Red Sox won the division, thus beating the Yankees and they still lost the BIG game.

You have now jinxed your team and they can thank your their upcomming loss. You are now the Barman of Boston.

i only made this thread about THE COMEBACK, nothing more. i didnt make any predictions.

and the guys name was Bartman.

Guest guyman1966

i only made this thread about THE COMEBACK, nothing more. i didnt make any predictions.

and the guys name was Bartman.

oooppssss my typo. Bartman