Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One hour photo

Bling

Guest pod

Yeah, seriously folks. You drop off film, someone is looking at that shit. It isn't automated for reasons of quality control. They're not specifically looking for stinky snatch, they're doing their jobs by checking the color.

You wanna take photos of you off-roading some girl, you either pay me to do it properly, or buy a cheap point-n-shoot digital and do it yourself.

Yeah, seriously folks. You drop off film, someone is looking at that shit. It isn't automated for reasons of quality control. They're not specifically looking for stinky snatch, they're doing their jobs by checking the color.

You wanna take photos of you off-roading some girl, you either pay me to do it properly, or buy a cheap point-n-shoot digital and do it yourself.

LMAO pod always the entrepeneur

• 2 months later...
Guest Meningito

This movie was kind of phony. It was wonderfully shot though. Mark Romanek has directed some really nice music videos but ummm compositionally this movie doesn't hold up. Maybe it was just a bad story to begin with.

Guest pod

How much do you charge? LOL!

$650 per session and I burn a CD of the files.

Price negotiable if the girl is hot and can supress her gag reflex.

• 1 month later...
Guest Slide On The Ice

I boycotted that film, I refused to see it. I was a manager of one hour photo labs for over 10 years and have had sevral customers who had been bringing me their film every week (I'm in a different lab now than I was working when the film came out.) for years. I saw all their family functions, and their children growing up, and I felt a nice closeness with those people since they always told me about their family and friends and what each photo involved. I got to see their kids growing up and I did have fondness for them when they came in with their parents. But it was a normal, healthy caring and closeness with those folks, my steady, longtime customers, so when William's character in the previews displayed his psychotic obsessive tendencies and took what I'd felt for my customers abnormally further, it made me embarrassed for how I'd felt toward my customers. I guess at this point since I've heard so much about the film, I should see it and try to enjoy it for the story and not how the character portrayed my job.

But ugh, I can't remotely tell you how annoying it is when at least once every single day, some new customer says, "So, have you see One Hour Photo? What a nutjob that guy was." :D