Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIRZA @ DELUX (FRI, OCT 29th)

Guest JMT

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

different DJ, same result! it was a great night for all at the D on friday.

barring a minor technical difficulty, it was all good tunage. (they really need to tweak the setup to prevent those horrible power problems)

props to Vaughan for doing what he could to help out. (his mic skills are second to none, LOL.)

good seeing all the regular faces.

ps. if you like a little joe mullet-style hip-hop after your dose of quality house (who doesnt?), the Garage in delray is your place ;D

barring a minor technical difficulty, its was all good tunage. (they really need to teak the setup to prevent those horrible power problems)

props to Vaughan for doing what he could to help out. (his mic skills are second to none, LOL.)

ps. if you like a little joe mullet-style hip-hop after your dose of quality house (who doesnt?), the Garage in delray is your place ;D

I can't believe the power went out on me lol. V is a sick MC :o.

Guest JMT

barring a minor technical difficulty, its was all good tunage. (they really need to teak the setup to prevent those horrible power problems)

I can't believe the power went out on me lol. V is a sick MC :o.

yeah man that had to piss you off pretty bad. ive seen it happen a couple times now.

Guest ic143

I'm sorry I missed it. Will definitely be there next time MIRZA!

JMT-your description of the garage...CLASSIC! The ONLY good thing about that place is that it stays open til 5am however, if you don't like booty music your sol.

Guest ic143

JMT-your description of the garage...CLASSIC! The ONLY good thing about that place is that it stays open til 5am however, if you don't like booty music your sol.

The place is great to drink late you don't go to the garage for the music lol.

Unless ofcourse you're spinnin there! ;D C'mon on "M-L***" show them roots! :o

8)

I got skills Women and I would actually mix the music together unlike that DJ who let's the track end give a shoot out then play the next lol.

Guest AlanS

LOL!

Guest ic143

LOL!

;) ;D

Guest JMT

keep the party going, hit the Garage!

Guest JMT

8)

I got skills Women and I would actually mix the music together unlike that DJ who let's the track end give a shoot out then play the next lol.

lol, that second floor balcony makes for great entertainment. it reminded me of a college club. and the drinks werent bad if i remember correctly.

Guest ic143

8)

lol, that second floor balcony makes for great entertainment. it reminded me of a college club.

NO KIDDING! Last time I was there we were watching some girl who apeared to be dancing but it looked more like aerobics!

Guest JMT

dude you shouldn't have let me leave. i didn't know you guys weren't done yet....

shit, i thought you were dipping regardless. we didnt plan on staying out until we walked to the cars.

dude you shouldn't have let me leave. i didn't know you guys weren't done yet....

It was a last second thing in fact we where about to start a Rodney marathon and then my friend called me on our ride back and told me to meet up with her so we did. Next time we know where to go for after hours.

Guest JMT

Marcus is there something we dont know about? should we be looking for you to do a night at the garage?

Marcus is there something we dont know about? should we be looking for you to do a night at the garage?

LOL!!!

8)

M LUV is Dead, he died new years eve 1999.

8)

Guest ic143

LOL!!!

8)

M LUV is Dead, he died new years eve 1999.

8)

Oh c'mon. Let's bring him back from the dead and have him "Shake that ass bitch and let me see what you got!" ;D

J/K!