Clubplanet Nightlife Community

360 @ Ivy Aventura Thursday October 28th

Guest AlanS

Guest Hyype

patio will be off the chain tonight...

p.s. you guys are welcome to bring records with you and spin for a little while (if Alan lets you)... ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sorry I couldn't make it there tonight. I had to watch my baby. But I sent my girlfriend and her friend instead. I told them to say hello to you out on the patio...Good luck 2nite...

Guest AlanS

Its all good guys... Thanks Vic, that place is amazing, I had a great time ;D

Holy Long Island :o The bartender was out to get us LOL!

Guest swirlundergrounder

My girl went. They saw you playing out on the patio and said that everyone was outside..I told them to tell you hello for me but they didn't want to bother you while you were playing....

Guest AlanS

My girl went. They saw you playing out on the patio and said that everyone was outside..I told them to tell you hello for me but they didn't want to bother you while you were playing....

Cool Terry, yeah they didn't say hi, but I hope they had a good time :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Cool Terry, yeah they didn't say hi, but I hope they had a good time :)

They said they had a great time and they were surprised and pleased that something like that was just around the corner. They said there was a lot of Russians there..Is it a Russian night or promted by someone Russian?

Guest Hyype

They said they had a great time and they were surprised and pleased that something like that was just around the corner. They said there was a lot of Russians there..Is it a Russian night or promted by someone Russian?

glad they enjoyed it... we're going to start doing it every thursday starting november 11th... as far as russian thing goes, your girl is right about both... my partner and i are ukrainian and even though we invited a bunch of non-russians, 90% of the crowd turned out to be comrades... we're not trying to cater to any particular group of people, it's all about EDM... i hope that you guys come out on the 11th and check the place out... i guarantee you'll come back for a dinner or just to hang out with friends on a patio...

Guest swirlundergrounder

glad they enjoyed it... we're going to start doing it every thursday starting november 11th... as far as russian thing goes, your girl is right about both... my partner and i are ukrainian and even though we invited a bunch of non-russians, 90% of the crowd turned out to be comrades... we're not trying to cater to any particular group of people, it's all about EDM... i hope that you guys come out on the 11th and check the place out... i guarantee you'll come back for a dinner or just to hang out with friends on a patio...

Please don't think I have something against Russians becuz my girl is half Russian...That was just the impression she got....She really enjoyed the patio...I'll stop in. I live right down the street..keep the events posted...