Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[[ House party Nov the 20th !!! ]]

AndrewChibale

Guest Cosmigonon

keep on checking the first post on the thread for updates ;)

You mean to tell me that Mirza has the "headlining" slot for this event?! Damn, that starring role in Mollie's Pilgrim really did pay off. lol :P

LOL

Could somebody find that flick on ebazy and show it on the party, pleeeeeeeeeeeease... :P

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancelator

You mean to tell me that Mirza has the "headlining" slot for this event?! Damn, that starring role in Mollie's Pilgrim really did pay off. lol :P

LOL

Could somebody find that flick on ebazy and show it on the party, pleeeeeeeeeeeease... :P

JMT tracked an eBay auction and the damn movie ended up selling for $62 (in VHS format)!!! :o

LOL

JMT tracked an eBay auction and the damn movie ended up selling for $62 (in VHS format)!!! :o

I know let's try to find it for cheaper.

Guest trancelator

LOL

I know let's try to find it for cheaper.

Try to find it and bring it on Saturday!!!

Guest lyrik

08:45:PM Seth Shore, Lyrik, Marc Vane

:o

RIGHT!

BUT think about what time us 3 will be there from...2pm...so that means a good 6 hours of drinking before we fall...ah... mean get on the decks!

Guest AlanS

08:45:PM Seth Shore, Lyrik, Marc Vane

:o

RIGHT!

BUT think about what time us 3 will be there from...2pm...so that means a good 6 hours of drinking before we fall...ah... mean get on the decks!

I don't care, looks like one hell of a mash up to me! Why do you think I prefer to spin a little earlier ;)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Mirza is a SUPERSTAR <~~in my Molly Shannon voice... :P

HaHaHa that's great IRENE! :P:) ;D :D

Guest lyrik

BTW, Gina's making Jello shots ;D

I am bringing my own toe tag and body bag for this party so the guys from the coroners have less work.

Guest lyrik

There should be LOTS and LOTS of Jello shots then. LOL!

They always go like hotcakes!

mmmmmmmmm jello shot's. That's in my Homer voice lol. Lyrik is right we are going to be fucked up by the end of the night. It won't be the first time I had to mix with one eye shut lol.

8)

I just hope I don't end up in front of the stove trying to spin pots and pans :-X

mmmmmmmmm jello shot's. That's in my Homer voice lol. Lyrik is right we are going to be fucked up by the end of the night. It won't be the first time I had to mix with one eye shut lol.

8)

I just hope I don't end up in front of the stove trying to spin pots and pans :-X

I would pay to see that lol. ;D

Guest lyrik

8)

How much we talkin' - there could be a possibilty for a photo op...but that will cost ya a little more ;D

8)

How much we talkin' - there could be a possibilty for a photo op...but that will cost ya a little more ;D

Photo op is the most important part. We can use the photo for your next flyer it would be classic!

Guest lyrik

8)

Photo op is the most important part. We can use the photo for your next flyer it would be classic!

Fuck it we're doing it...now I have to find a place to plug in my headphones!

Guest james stratus

It won't be the first time I had to mix with one eye shut lol.

8)

BWWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I've had many a night behind the decks like that. LOL

Guest coach

i tryed to get my boy bruno(some of u have met him b4) to come out nd spin but the motherfucker is impossible to reach...so unfortunately that is not gonna go thru...

i have this weird itch somehow i wanna come down and meet w/ ya'll...fckin 4 hours driving is a pain in the ass

Yeah, you should.

Guest barstar diana

oye ur having a party..u should of told me bro... :P i had to find out from cool junkie..by the way its diana (deedee)..lol

Guest Cosmigonon

i tryed to get my boy bruno(some of u have met him b4) to come out nd spin but the motherfucker is impossible to reach...so unfortunately that is not gonna go thru...

i have this weird itch somehow i wanna come down and meet w/ ya'll...fckin 4 hours driving is a pain in the ass

Yeah, you should be there, at least is not in Miami, so you'll save yourself some 40 minutes of the driving... :P