Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[[ House party Nov the 20th !!! ]]

AndrewChibale

now, get there on time and with the passcode

i mean .. with the booze,

see u tomorrow complainers

im gonna get there on time just cause im curious as to who that mystery dj at 4 pm is . im so nosy yo !

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, I just had breakfast. I'm on my way to the gym, so in the afternoon my body will be in shape to receive enormous amounts of alcohol and whatnot... ;D

Guest lyrik

Well, I just had breakfast. I'm on my way to the gym, so in the afternoon my body will be in shape to receive enormous amounts of alcohol and whatnot... ;D

Sounds like my plan too! Gym to sweat out enough liquids so I can fit as much liqour in my body as humanly possible!

Seth...I'll stop off at the store and get plates...but the ice...I am too far from you to get...it will melt.

Guest Cosmigonon

Perfect...Just some of you guys, stop at a gas station by my house and grab a bag.

I live in Commercial, so I'll bring the ice 8)

Guest rollyp66

Someone may want to bring some playstation 2 games, i only have 2...And Someone bring their X-Box!

I'll bring the X-box... someone bring games and another controller...I'll bring Espn football

Someone may want to bring some playstation 2 games, i only have 2...And Someone bring their X-Box!

I'll bring the X-box... someone bring games and another controller...I'll bring Espn football

oh shitttttttt someone is bringing an xbox ugh. halo 2 ...... dammit. i just woke up lol