Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[[ House party Nov the 20th !!! ]]

AndrewChibale

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Not really. Too much logistical hassle for questionable returns. Better at someone's place with clean bathrooms, no bullshit from local cops, etc...a beach party was tried once but it never happened.

Guest lyrik

let's make it happen again ..

if anything .. it should be a Lyrik's place ..he lives in dade county right ?

Ahhh - No. One time is all it took - Park party is the best option in my opinion.

Guest pod

Seth's place, despite it being in Broward, sounds like a plan. If you are really offering it, I would say go with it. Back it up to mid-afternoon though, since the next few weeks going up until December have major events going on on Saturday nights.

I would kindly suggest the second week of November (13th)...

Guest pod

the 27th better .. the 20th is Deep Dish @ Space

and i dont think Fresh's house has a backyard or something to do the BBQ during day time to then go out at night

That is why I'm saying a daytime-ish party is better. Besides, you won't be showing up to Space until 2 or 3 anyway.

As for a park, like I said before it is too much of a hassle with renting, permits, and so forth. Nevermind power.

I still say the 20th.

Guest rollyp66

the 27th better .. the 20th is Deep Dish @ Space

and i dont think Fresh's house has a backyard or something to do the BBQ during day time to then go out at night

That is why I'm saying a daytime-ish party is better. Besides, you won't be showing up to Space until 2 or 3 anyway.

As for a park, like I said before it is too much of a hassle with renting, permits, and so forth. Nevermind power.

I still say the 20th.

No permit needed @ a park, you just have to put a deposit down on a little hut. Power isn't a problem they have outlets there or someone could bring a generator.

Guest pod

than i propose the park @ key biscayne ? but i dont know about the music .. im sure they'll bitch about the noise

Stop smoking crack. Like I've been saying, a park is too much of a pain.