Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Creamer // 11/13 // House, Downtown MIA

Guest sekay

Guest kcariaga

Can anyone recommend a good John Creamer cd, so I can get an idea of his style? I am looking forward to this night-something different to do on a Saturday!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sekay

Can anyone recommend a good John Creamer cd, so I can get an idea of his style? I am looking forward to this night-something different to do on a Saturday!

The bedrock cd that him and stephane k put out was very choice. They had a copy at grooveman last time I was in there.

http://www.discogs.com/release/85732

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006GO91/qid=1098990295/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-2365635-2458441?v=glance&s=music

in addition, theres a 4 hour set of john and sander k in moscow that blew me away. check out your local torrent site or drop me a pm and I can find a way to get you a copy

Guest sekay

Added to the lineup:

Uncle Barker (608, Miami)

Dirty Italian Techno

that sounds cool, like Carola/Vigorito/Parisio style? can I get any more info on this DJ? download a mix or something? what's 608?

yes

yes

yes

production crew

check your pms

Guest RzO

do you know which part is sander and which is john...i have all 4 parts to this set and it is mad hot...i can't tell whos first although i think Sander is at the end...

also i am confused as to if this event is during the day on sat or sat. night...thnx

Guest Seb

[quote author=sekay link=board=2;threadid=8548;start=20#msg96974

in addition, theres a 4 hour set of john and sander k in moscow that blew me away. check out your local torrent site or drop me a pm and I can find a way to get you a copy

do you know which part is sander and which is john...i have all 4 parts to this set and it is mad hot...i can't tell whos first although i think Sander is at the end...

also i am confused as to if this event is during the day on sat or sat. night...thnx

Saturday Night ;)

Guest coach

john creamer is a bad ass ill . why is everything happening on 11/13 though i have a play to go to ugh.

migs, desyn and now creamer :'(

Where is Migs playing? Did I miss something?
Hellllooooooo! McFly! Aquabooty at State, thankyouverymuch! And someone tell Bling that unless he is getting LAID at this particular play that he keeps whining about, that he needs to get his ass out to the club!

Guest sekay

Ok downtown miami. But what venue is this going to be at?

I apologize for the dead links. If you go back to page 1 of this topic the fliers are back up now :)

House is located across the street from the bentley/cadillac/rolls royce dealer on 20th and biscayne. if youre driving north it will be on your right just after cite'

Guest Seb

So who's coming out to see John Creamer on Saturday?

It's going to be a great night. I'm spinning pool side from 1-3am. This venue is new and has a very cool design (inside & out). I hope to see some CJs. :) :) :)

Guest Josh Wickham

Good luck with the show Miami, it sounds like its going to be a blast! I own a bunch of vinyl by John and he's got a great ear on him

-jw

Guest sekay

more additions

Shadow Spirit (HQ/ Helix Design/Kryptonite)

Sexy "ladies rub on ya titties" Drum and Bass

Kit Mobley (HQ, Miami)

UK Hard House

Visual eyecandy will be provided by the same people that did:

The Space logo sequence,

ultra 3(main stage),

Ultra 4(space stage),

Ultra 5(Ultra Dance Music Stage),

Zetafest(Intergalactic Beats-2000 & 2001),

Space Fest 2001, and many more)

Donald Glaude @ Crobar 2004

Charles Feelgood @ Amika 2004

so if youve been to any of those you know what to expect visually :)

Guest lyrik

Ok downtown miami. But what venue is this going to be at?

Rick U going to go...I am going to swing by most likely...I wanna check out Sebastian...Creamer is not my thing, but Sebastian is pretty damn good...someone I recommend you check out.

Guest bcnjunkie

john creamer is a bad ass ill . why is everything happening on 11/13 though i have a play to go to ugh.

migs, desyn and now creamer :'(

Where is Migs playing? Did I miss something?

State Saturday ....

Guest kcariaga

Damn! 7 bucks! Even my poor ass can swing that ;D Just got to find a clubbing companion for Saturday.

It won't be hard. There is going to be a bunch of us there. We will talk about it tonight. See you at the Chesterfield. :)

Guest Seb

Damn! 7 bucks! Even my poor ass can swing that ;D Just got to find a clubbing companion for Saturday.

Cool ;D I'll see you at Chesterfield tonight. So what other junkies are coming out? I know Desyn is the same night but he won't be playing unitl the weee hours of the morning. Come check us out before. :)

Guest dj_release

hmm I was considering going to Desyn @ Space tomorrow but now I'm in between

I'd be owned if John played Forget The World and I Wish You Were Here

That would just make my week... forget the week.... the year!!!

and the venue looks cool as hell too!!

Guest Electric Eel

I'm going to check out Sebastian and Creamer at house and then possibly head to the terrace for after hours, going to be fun!