Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Creamer // 11/13 // House, Downtown MIA

Guest sekay

Guest Seb

hmm I was considering going to Desyn @ Space tomorrow but now I'm in between

I'd be owned if John played Forget The World and I Wish You Were Here

That would just make my week... forget the week.... the year!!!

and the venue looks cool as hell too!!

I'm willing to bet he will play those tracks. So I guess that means you'll be there :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok downtown miami. But what venue is this going to be at?

Rick U going to go...I am going to swing by most likely...I wanna check out Sebastian...Creamer is not my thing, but Sebastian is pretty damn good...someone I recommend you check out.

I want to but i have to stay in this weekend.

Guest trancelator

I'm going to check out Sebastian and Creamer at house and then possibly head to the terrace for after hours, going to be fun!

That sounds like a great plan. I'd like to do that myself. ;D

Guest kitmobley

Don't quote me, but from my understanding Deysn is scheduled to play on the terrace @ 6am. I'm definately going to be there as soon as I'm done with my set @ 5am at house.

I hope to see you all out there to check out my set. I'm excited to have a chance to finally get out from behind the video mixer and getting my hands on some vinyl.

I've got records to that'll make you dance holes in your soles!!

Guest Seb

An interesting night. Turn out wasn't the greatest but I was definately glad to see most of friends come out. Had a great time on the decks with the exception of the speakers blowing out for a few minutes. This venue definately has a lot of potential. Just need a better sound system outside and maybe some more lighting. Special thanks to Spider Chick, Dizmus, Onyx and Diaga for coming out. Thanks for the support! :)

Guest Electric Eel

An interesting night. Turn out wasn't the greatest but I was definately glad to see most of friends come out. Had a great time on the decks with the exception of the speakers blowing out for a few minutes. This venue definately has a lot of potential. Just need a better sound system outside and maybe some more lighting. Special thanks to Spider Chick, Dizmus, Onyx and Diaga for coming out. Thanks for the support! :)

;) Had a good time, i'm all about supporting the locals