Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oye !

AndrewChibale

Guest web_norah

why dont you all go find a nearstreet corner and release your inner machoness from within while you punch each other out? i mean come on. ::)

drama is for queens.

now hold on .. my "dogg" level is getting all the glowsticks ready for ya

Yooo Norah knows she can count on me. I still have the Vicks and the Glowsticks that she wanted to take to go see DT. Norah I aways knew you were a candy kid... ;D

candy kids pay 40 bones to see Tiesto play for three hours

why dont you all go find a nearstreet corner and release your inner machoness from within while you punch each other out? i mean come on. ::)

drama is for queens.

Yooo Norah knows she can count on me. I still have the Vicks and the Glowsticks that she wanted to take to go see DT. Norah I aways knew you were a candy kid... ;D

nah, it's usually $30 or so. and sooooo worth it ;D

Guest LeVeL

so u r saying is true ..

that u actually have to get them drunk before it

.. and if u say u r taking them away from me .. whos getting the leftovers then huh ? lol

yo pense que tu sabias como jugar esto silly

you see you have to read better....it says your supposive girls...that means that in your mind you thought it was yours which in conclusion is not true.

Seguro que yo se como jugar este juego paisa, quien tu crees que yo soy.

And about getting someone drunk..lol....your too funny. You should try it sometime it might work for you. Also it might stop you from being so uptight.

Admit you love my ways.....thats why when you see me out and about you cant get your eyes off of me....sikes, I am blessed to have such an admirer like you.

How does that Nelly and Christina Aguiler song go..." I can see you looking at me"...you cant run game on me.

This is first grade shit...I thought you were better than this. You want me to keep on tutoring you..I can go all day Mr DJ

Guest lyrik

drama is for queens.

I pay 8 bucks and sit home a drink by myself and sing folk songs in the dark...and I get to bring my camera, cell phone and stand in the middle of my living room with both of them on.

Guest LeVeL

how many drinks does it take ..

before your date kisses you .. << -- i have proof of this

Andrew...you always seem to have proof of everything! :D...

Thats cause hes a stalker. LOL!

Dam........ :o

Guest LeVeL

how many drinks does it take ..

before your date kisses you .. << -- i have proof of this

Andrew...you always seem to have proof of everything! :D...

Thats cause hes a stalker. LOL!

that too

EDIT: i'll be back . my PC got sick of too much drama :D

You scrurred...you cant take the heat cant ya'....

1 - 0......I win

Guest coach
I pay 8 bucks and sit home a drink by myself and sing folk songs in the dark...and I get to bring my camera, cell phone and stand in the middle of my living room with both of them on.

"When I was a little boy, So my mother told me, TO ME! ..."

drama is for queens.

don't piss me off, buddy, or i'll heckle you during your set

AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT

Guest lyrik

drama is for queens.

AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT

Sure I do - but only if you do the african ant eater dance right in front of the tables...oh wait what were we talking about...thats right...SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drama is for queens.

AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT

Sure I do - but only if you do the african ant eater dance right in front of the tables...oh wait what were we talking about...thats right...SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're good people, lyrik. cya mañana