Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I've learned in this life

Guest cutchemist

Guest cutchemist

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings."

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

And when God, who created the entire universe with all of its glories, decides to deliver a message to humanity, He WILL NOT use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle.

You should not confuse your career with your life.

No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.

When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.

Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.

Never lick a steak knife.

The one thing uniting all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep-down inside, we ALL believe we are above-average drivers.

A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)

Your friends love you anyway.

Guest LeVeL

last but not least....

Never trust a person who says they have no STD's

I remember you telling me about this one a long time ago...lol

Guest JMT

i am recalling that classic Gi joe episode from my childhood, where cobra searched the earth for DNA from all the greatest ancient leaders, alexander, genghis, atilla, ect to make "surpentor"

Guest LeVeL

i am recalling that classic Gi joe episode from my childhood, where cobra searched the earth for DNA from all the greatest ancient leaders, alexander, genghis, atilla, ect to make "surpentor"

Dam John, you just made me remember that episode. Man dont I miss those G.I. Joe Episodes. They dont make cartoons like they used to...

i had the action figure, with his little hovering skiff. he had a cape too, badass.

Guest JMT

i had the action figure, with his little hovering skiff. he had a cape too, badass.

both were gold. so good.

Guest bcnjunkie
People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

love this one !

Guest slamminshaun

Ha..remember that? It was like a five-part mini-movie. I think they used Sgt. Slaugter's too.....that was my favorite GI Joe story line....

Ha..remember that? It was like a five-part mini-movie. I think they used Sgt. Slaugter's too.....that was my favorite GI Joe story line....

Snake eyes was the Man!

Guest JMT

yep, ended with a cliffhanger each time. i forgot about slaughter.

No one ever died though lol.

Guest JMT

No one ever died though lol.

yep, they always parachuted out safely, and never got shot when there would 100 guys shooting in all directions.

Guest slamminshaun

Yeah, that's why Transformers kicked ass. They'd smoke each other left and right. Megatron came back as Galvetron and disintegrated StarScream. Didn't Megatron smoke Optimus Prime in the movie? I think BumbleBee ate shit too (finally I might add). Megatron was one pissed off robot.