Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be careful Out there!

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Hey people on a serious note.... Please becareful out there.. we already lost 2 people the week before last in a car accident and on monday morning a dear friend of mine was in one as well, on his way home from Opium. He is currently in the ICU @ Jackson in acoma on resperator. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY, take a taxi, call someone to pick you up, get a hotel room. I don't want to read anything like this again, even though I'm sure I will....

Guest rollyp66

Also wear your seatbelts! He wasn't and got ejected out of the windshield and landed on his head.... never ther less things really don't look good so take care of yourselves & each other

Guest LeVeL

I see accidents all the time..shoot I drive to Boca everyday from Miami and man ohh man I-95 is crazy. But thanks for the warm thoughts Rolly. I dont drive without my seat-belt on.

Guest trancelator

I'm very sorry to hear all of this, Rolly. Your words are very true. It's not a good time unless our friends are there to enjoy it with us. Be safe, people.

I never go anywhere without my seatbelt. I'm so pissed at idiots who don't wear them, that my brother got fucked up in an accident and won a lot of money, but he wasn't wearing his belt. There should be a law, NO SEAT BELT ZERO COMPENSATION!!!!

my brother probably would have been perfectly fine if he was wearing his...

Guest Clauds

Wearing seat belts are fine but just the thought of letting one of your closest friends drive home f! up . . . now that's insane. This past weekened I experienced some drama cuz I wouldn't let my close friend drive home all messed up. She thanked me the next day.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I've started threads about the way and nature that people drive down here in South Florida which is ranked as one of the worst and most dangerous places to drive around the nation. Now that I have a child I'm really considering moving to another city sometime soon becuz of the way that people drive down here. It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, the amount of dangerous drivers down here well increases your odds of getting into an accident at no fault of your own.

I hope for the best for you friend who's in the hospital and good luck..thoughts are with you.... :-\

Guest JMT

I've started threads about the way and nature that people drive down here in South Florida which is ranked as one of the worst and most dangerous places to drive around the nation. Now that I have a child I'm really considering moving to another city sometime soon becuz of the way that people drive down here. It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, the amount of dangerous drivers down here well increases your odds of getting into an accident at no fault of your own.

so true.

I hope for the best for you friend who's in the hospital and good luck..thoughts are with you.... :-\

DO ME A FAVOR AND GET A FREAKING CLUE!!!!!!

Study after study after study after study oh and the insurance institute and DOT all concluded you are MUCH SAFTER DRIVING IN MIAMI THAN LETS SAY MONTANA.... OR IOWA, OR MIN OR ANY BUM FUCK STATE. Areas of large populations are the safest. more traffic=safter

so go move to any other less populated state, you are more likely to die.

Guest JMT

Study after study after study after study oh and the insurance institute and DOT all concluded you are MUCH SAFTER DRIVING IN MIAMI THAN LETS SAY MONTANA.... OR IOWA, OR MIN OR ANY BUM FUCK STATE. Areas of large populations are the safest. more traffic=safter

WTF??

yeah right, that why insurance rates are double what they are in alaska or montana. i have a sister thats had a car in both alaska and s fl.you are 1000 times more likely to have an accident here. the rate of accident to fatality might be more there but thats not indicative of the risk.

WTF??

yeah right, that why insurance rates are double what they are in alaska or montana. i have a sister thats had a car in both alaska and s fl.you are 1000 times more likely to have an accident here. the rate of accident to fatality might be more there but thats not indicative of the risk.

deaths vs theifs

jmt get a clue bro...

Guest swirlundergrounder

WTF??

DOUBLE WTF???? Saleen I can beleive you're saying this. Haven't you complained about people driving here before? Especially black people according to you? There's an intersection in Pembroke Pines (Pines Road & Flamingo) which is according to Allstatee insurance the most dangerous intersection in the US. I can't remember Allstate listing an intersection anywhere in Hicksville USA..

Guest JMT

WTF??

deaths vs theifs

jmt get a clue bro...

ok, ill give credit where its due, montanas rate of fatalities (just deaths, not accidents) per 1000k people in 2003 was higher than FL, but Alaska's rate was lower.

Guest LeVeL

I see accidents all the time..shoot I drive to Boca everyday from Miami and man ohh man I-95 is crazy. But thanks for the warm thoughts Rolly. I dont drive without my seat-belt on.

You took the job?

Sorry to hear about your friends Rolly.

Yup I work on Yamato Road off of I-95 on the T-Rex Complex are familiar with this area..me like ;D

Guest LeVeL

JMT and I work right around the corner from you...sorry about the threadjack.

Holy shit... :o..I guess I am going to have to go to Delux now for sure for I can snatch a couple of white girls from D.

Wow thats very good.

Guest web_norah

**shrugs**

ahh, nothing like public transport.

i used to do the 95 Boca commute......thats a shitty drive.

and thankfully i never had an accident in 2 yrs.

Guest LeVeL

**shrugs**

ahh, nothing like public transport.

i used to do the 95 Boca commute......thats a shitty drive.

and thankfully i never had an accident in 2 yrs.

Yeah i feel ya...but I am going to take the Tri-Rail fuck the driving...I got nasty road rage.

Guest JMT

You took the job?

Sorry to hear about your friends Rolly.

Yup I work on Yamato Road off of I-95 on the T-Rex Complex are familiar with this area..me like ;D

bro, that must be a horrid commute.

Guest LeVeL

bro, that must be a horrid commute.

it actually takes me 35 minutes to get overhere but I manage to do while jamming to some jams in the car, you know.