Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEWBY

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Just saying hi! Just signed up and I know people on here just ummmm not there names. :P So just hello and all that good stuff to everyone my name is Jen and if you know Patrick and Irene they are very close friends of mine. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Hi guys thanks for the responses. I will be going to Delux this weekend with Irene and Pat I have not been there before and I crazy interested. I am also meeting my co-worker/friend Jackie aka Trouble there too. I am seriously excited to get out again it has been some time. ::)

Hi guys thanks for the responses. I will be going to Delux this weekend with Irene and Pat I have not been there before and I crazy interested. I am also meeting my co-worker/friend Jackie aka Trouble there too. I am seriously excited to get out again it has been some time.

any friend of Jackie...is a friend of mine.... ;)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Why thank you and it is so funny because I consider Irene my Angel. She is the best person I have ever met in my life. I love her dearly she is my best best friend ever and Patrick is such a great guy so freaking funny.

Guest ic143

Why thank you and it is so funny because I consider Irene my Angel. She is the best person I have ever met in my life. I love her dearly she is my best best friend ever and Patrick is such a great guy so freaking funny.

Oh stop...you're making me blush... ;) Right back at ya babe!

Guest trancelator

Welcome, Jen! Glad you made it on. Now it's time to get you out and meet the cool ass Junkies. ;D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I am here and I am ready, I can not wait till friday! As you and Irene both know I need to get my ass out and meet new people. :)

Guest trancelator

Delux will be the shit! It always is, especially with Lust 4 House guys. A lot of people on the board are starting to show up from Miami! :o I promise this will be a GREAT night. ;D

Guest ic143

Delux will be the shit! It always is, especially with Lust 4 House guys. A lot of people on the board are starting to show up from Miami! :o I promise this will be a GREAT night. ;D

AGREED!

Hey Vaughan...are you ready? :o

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Well I have a friend in Tampa that can spin pretty much any kind of music you place in his face and I would love to get him down here. He is so awesome as a DJ and a person.

Guest ic143

Well I have a friend in Tampa that can spin pretty much any kind of music you place in his face and I would love to get him down here. He is so awesome as a DJ and a person.

Give him a shoutout girlie! Some peeps on the board might know him.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

His name is Seth and he goes to USF and goes by the silliest name on earth yet so cute, SNARF. He has spun at quite a few parties and he is affiliated with Enation.org. if anyone knows him let me know because he is such an awesome person and will be down in Miami in the next week or so I think he said. hehehhe that was a loud shout out! Hmmm I am not very good at this......hehehhe :P

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Is this the guy that knew Stryke? Bring him down then! ;D

Yes he knows Stryke and many others. I met Stryke at Simons a few years ago but ofcourse he meets many people so I doubt that would be something he would remember. :D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

welcome.

any friend of Patrick and Irenes must be cool.

see you at the D, (since i live there). its GREAT.

I think I'm purdy alright ;) Thank you for the welcome.

Hi guys thanks for the responses. I will be going to Delux this weekend with Irene and Pat I have not been there before and I crazy interested. I am also meeting my co-worker/friend Jackie aka Trouble there too. I am seriously excited to get out again it has been some time. ::)

What's up Jen! I didn't realize it was you. How you doing?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

What's up Jen! I am friends with everyone so i'm sure we will meet on Friday.

You know me sweetie! The one at Irene's always the party pooper in her jammies, because life has been crazy. But there is a NEW JEN IN TOWN so every CLEAR THE WAY!!!!!!