Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEWBY

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Hi guys thanks for the responses. I will be going to Delux this weekend with Irene and Pat I have not been there before and I crazy interested. I am also meeting my co-worker/friend Jackie aka Trouble there too. I am seriously excited to get out again it has been some time. ::)

What's up Jen! I didn't realize it was you. How you doing?

Hi honey I am doing pretty good. I caught you before you caught yourself. Irene and I are on the phone right now that's why they pay us the big bucks to sit on the phone and chat on cooljunkie. Anyways hope to see you Friday Cutie. ~Jen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LaLeeBeaN
I met Stryke at Simons a few years ago

ahhhhhhh Simons....in Gainesville....the memories....

I only went once when my friend spun and Stryke was there along with whoever else, but I had a BLAST.

Guest ic143

Welcome aboard :)

Thank you so much! I am a absolute FAIRY FREAK!!! LOVE THEM!!!

She's not exaggerating either. She's got a tattoo of one on her back. ;D

Hi guys thanks for the responses. I will be going to Delux this weekend with Irene and Pat I have not been there before and I crazy interested. I am also meeting my co-worker/friend Jackie aka Trouble there too. I am seriously excited to get out again it has been some time. ::)

Hi honey I am doing pretty good. I caught you before you caught yourself. Irene and I are on the phone right now that's why they pay us the big bucks to sit on the phone and chat on cooljunkie. Anyways hope to see you Friday Cutie. ~Jen

I will see you on Friday.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

welcome.

any friend of Patrick and Irenes must be cool.

see you at the D, (since i live there). its GREAT.

Wait sweetie you have met me. heehee! I just realized who you were. Irene gave me a little cap on who is who. HeeHee! :D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Hey girly, welcome aboard....its always good to add some estrogen to all of this testosterone influenced forum!!!! ::)

Too funny that is what I heard from my friend Irene! This shit is way too addicting. HeeHee! I have work to do and I am sitting here on this thing. Crazy! :)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I will see you on Friday.

You bet! Take care!

Guest fairyDust

Nice!..I wanna see it ;D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Jen, at your current rate of posting per day, you will be at Cooljunkie status (1,001 posts) in two months. :P

I admit I am addicted! HeeHee!!!!!

Guest trancelator

Nice!..I wanna see it ;D

Come to Delux on Friday and you will. I promise, you will have a GREAT time with all of us. ;D

Guest fairyDust

Nice!..I wanna see it ;D

Come to Delux on Friday and you will. I promise, you will have a GREAT time with all of us. ;D

You promise! Ok I'm there!..lol

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Nice!..I wanna see it ;D

You promise! Ok I'm there!..lol

Yay! I am so excited!!! Darn tomorrow is only thursday!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

welcome to cj.........c you on friday.....its always a great time at the d..... 8)

Thanks for the welcome sweetie! You have met me I am Jen Irene's friend. I will be there Friday godwilling I have a sitter for my baby girl. ::)

Guest cutchemist

Just saying hi! Just signed up and I know people on here just ummmm not there names. :P So just hello and all that good stuff to everyone my name is Jen and if you know Patrick and Irene they are very close friends of mine. :)

was up with ur screen name?

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Just saying hi! Just signed up and I know people on here just ummmm not there names. :P So just hello and all that good stuff to everyone my name is Jen and if you know Patrick and Irene they are very close friends of mine. :)

was up with ur screen name?

I call my 8 year old daughter that. Her name is Alyssa and as a baby I would say LaLaLaLaLyssa to her and it would make her smile and giggle and it just turned into Laleebean as the years went by. Or just Lalee for short, some may not see the idea but oh freaking well. That's my little one and she reflects all I do in this crazy world. :D

Guest LaLeeBeaN

newbies have to post pics! there should be a newby sticker post on here! For all those newbies(Females)... 8)

I don't have the patience to do all that with my digi and stuff. I've heard there is a shortage of women on here though! :P