Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you be Nicer?

Guest guyman1966

In general? Can you be?  

1. 1. In general? Can you be?

Guest guyman1966

Do you sometimes think that while you are very nice, sometimes you can be even nicer if you choose to be? That maybe sometimes you are just way 2 nice and need to throw in some nasty just to make it all more interesting?

Guest r3nz0

Do you sometimes think that while you are very nice, sometimes you can be even nicer if you choose to be? That maybe sometimes you are just way 2 nice and need to throw in some nasty just to make it all more interesting?

STFU, BITCH!

I'm already nice. :)

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

I think that the majority of people could be nicer at times, myself definitely included..however a lot of people are sometimes too nice. There is a large difference between being a pushover and being uneecessarily not kind. I bitch all the time but whatever happened to , "if u dont have anything nice to say dont say it". Sometimes ya just cant help it..but overall i think not being nice spreads a lot of negatibve energy even if its over something very stupid.

Guest LdySphynx

See I am a bit of both, way too nice for my own good....but at the same time if I don't like something or have something on my mind I will say it. Of course I always think before I speak and make sure that when I say what I have to say it does not come out the wrong way and end up hurting someone.

Then again if I see that I have tried to get my point across in a civil manner, but I don't get through this person then i'm just honestly blunt. If they get hurt in the process its because they asked for it.

Also I have never ever held a grudge against anyone, that has fucked me over....I will be mad for a while. Then again I am a firm beleiver in what goes around comes around and to this day it has never failed me, i've always been the one to come out on top ;).

Guest durrtylexx

fcuk the world dont ask me for shiet, cause everything you want you have to work hard for it..being nice doesn't get you anything..

Guest fairyDust

fcuk the world dont ask me for shiet, cause everything you want you have to work hard for it..being nice doesn't get you anything..

Feeling a little bitter this morning? :o:P

Guest cutchemist

whateva

does that make it easier for u to sleep at night ?

justification for being an ass