MySpace.com Members

Guest slamminshaun

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clarisa

the real losers actually say stuff like this :P

oye Clarisa you dont need myspace.com to make friends or meet people. Your cool as you are..you dont need that shit' date=' deja el descaro..you'll thank me later.

[/quote']

well most of my friends are already on there and now all these CJ peeps are there too. so it's not about meeting people it's about having fun

Guest rollyp66

the real losers actually say stuff like this :P

oye Clarisa you dont need myspace.com to make friends or meet people. Your cool as you are..you dont need that shit, deja el descaro..you'll thank me later.

well most of my friends are already on there and now all these CJ peeps are there too. so it's not about meeting people it's about having fun

I agree, I have met every single person on mypage except for the people I added from CJ today. Most of whom I had known from before. Anyway the ones who have been on my page for a while we have fun

Guest web_norah

i used to be on myspace but cancelled it, too many scary people on there, got very weirded out. i like Multiply much better.

Guest rollyp66

i used to be on myspace but cancelled it, too many scary people on there, got very weirded out. i like Multiply much better.

There are scary people everywhere....you have complete control over who you add. Plus you can block people so whats the problem...

Guest Cosmigonon

Shit, I'm gonna have to check this out :P. durtylexxx told me about this ages ago, but I never really gave it a shot, so let's see ;D.

Guest LdySphynx

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/10399875

OK, can somebody tell me how to use this?? >:(

search for bitches, just dont let ur girl see it ::)

don't worry, she's pc challenged :P

No, you did not say that, que malo tu eres... ::).

Por eso a los hombres hay que tratarlo como dirian los cubanos (a pinga y palo)...... :P!!! Man i'm cuban and sometimes I can't stand some of the shit cuban men or women for that matter express themselves....so vulgar!!!

Oye loco, so how are you and your girl doing? Say hi to that loquita for me....oye mira que hablamos mierda ese dia,lol!!!

We had fun though, can't wait to do it again!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Por eso a los hombres hay que tratarlo como dirian los cubanos (a pinga y palo)...... :P!!! Man i'm cuban and sometimes I can't stand some of the shit cuban men or women for that matter express themselves....so vulgar!!!

Oye loco, so how are you and your girl doing? Say hi to that loquita for me....oye mira que hablamos mierda ese dia,lol!!!

She's doing great, she wants to know when are we gonna hang out again, we definitely had a lot of fun that day 8)

We even got a picture of you and Andres in the Creek Hotel, uh, I mean, the afterparty that day :P

Guest LdySphynx

She's doing great, she wants to know when are we gonna hang out again, we definitely had a lot of fun that day 8)

We even got a picture of you and Andres in the Creek Hotel, uh, I mean, the afterparty that day :P

Mijo.......Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, LMAO. Well we were definitely going to go to the Supposedly Tom Stephan appearance at Nocturnal, but that got shot to shit....so as of now who knows.

Guest Cosmigonon

Mijo.......Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, LMAO. Well we were definitely going to go to the Supposedly Tom Stephan appearance at Nocturnal, but that got shot to shit....so as of now who knows.

Well, we're going to check out Stepahn Luke and Cue @ Amika this sunday .8)