Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5pm YET??????

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Yes I feel this way EVERYDAY, but today like whoa I am so ready to get outta here! Maybe it's cause I know a certain someone is chillen at the beach drinking daquiri's WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!! :( *Ahem* IC143~!!!! I want a daquiri EXTRA whipped cream this weekend damn it! ;) CALGONE TAKE ME...........AT LEAST HOME!!! HeeHee!!! There's my whine of the day!

Guest Clarisa

I think the lazy bug bit me after I ate breakfast. Since it knows I don't have to work tomorrow. Damn it's great to work for at gov't offices...ya get all holidays off

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I think the lazy bug bit me after I ate breakfast. Since it knows I don't have to work tomorrow. Damn it's great to work for at gov't offices...ya get all holidays off

Yeah I work for a Realestate Law Firm so the banks are going to be closed so it should be quiet tomorrow! :)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

you put whipped cream in daquiris?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird

YES! I thought so too! But Irene had me taste it and it sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Whipped Cream is good thing darling! ;)

Guest ic143

Yes I feel this way EVERYDAY, but today like whoa I am so ready to get outta here! Maybe it's cause I know a certain someone is chillen at the beach drinking daquiri's WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!! :( *Ahem* IC143~!!!! I want a daquiri EXTRA whipped cream this weekend damn it! ;) CALGONE TAKE ME...........AT LEAST HOME!!! HeeHee!!! There's my whine of the day!

Sorry sweetie! I was certainly thinken of ya when I was out there drinken my ass off. Whoa am I toasted. Quite proud of myself though...my co-workers and I got into teams and played touch football. I scored two touchdowns and it was a complete blow out!!! :D

The greatest part of the afternoon was when the "Director" in my group flew over the edge backwards while trying to catch a volley ball!!! :o HILARIOUS!!! She'll be feeling that tomorrow. She was completely wasted.

Guest LaLeeBeaN

Sorry sweetie! I was certainly thinken of ya when I was out there drinken my ass off. Whoa am I toasted. Quite proud of myself though...my co-workers and I got into teams and played touch football. I scored two touchdowns and it was a complete blow out!!! :D

The greatest part of the afternoon was when the "Director" in my group flew over the edge backwards while trying to catch a volley ball!!! :o HILARIOUS!!! She'll be feeling that tomorrow. She was completely wasted.

Awesome sounded like a well needed day to just chill! You go girl and those touchdowns! I spent my night getting the ILLINOIS GUILT TRIP and VICTOR I LOVE YOU BABY GUILT TRIP!! Did I say CALGONE TAKE ME.....ANYWHERE BUT HOME!!!!! *sigh*

Two touchdowns :o :o

Guest LaLeeBeaN

:)RIGHT!!! Go REENIE Go REENIE!!!!!!

Guest LaLeeBeaN

I wish it was 5pm already..work sucks.

And a BIG FUCK YOU :-X to whoever is off from work today due to Veterans Day.

Oh dear can I second that and half because I work for a REAL ESTATE LAW FIRM AND EVERYTHING is CLOSED!!!!!!!! But we take this day as a day to CATCH UP! Ugh!

Guest ic143

I wish it was 5pm already..work sucks.

And a BIG FUCK YOU :-X to whoever is off from work today due to Veterans Day.

Tell me about it!!! I wish I still worked for the government... :-\

Guest ic143

You guys didn't know I got game huh? ;D J/K It was pure luck! :P

Guest LaLeeBeaN

You got game??? :) Apparently MIRZA does though! I heard HE has WHOES....... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest ic143

You got game??? :) Apparently MIRZA does though! I heard HE has WHOES....... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mirza is the hardcore whore...you didn't know???

Don’t be jealous there is enough of Mirza to go around 8)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

quote author=ic143 link=board=6;threadid=9066;start=0#msg103075 date=1100187930]

MIRZA what's up with WHORE 101? When do say that begins? :);):D ;D :-X :-*[

Guest ic143

You dirty little whore you... :P

Guest LaLeeBeaN

You dirty little whore you... :P

Me you say? Never! That's why I need the Hardcore Whore to give me lessons! HeeHee! It could fun ya know! :)

Guest LaLeeBeaN

You guys are freaks! :o

Ahem Irene darling ummmm your business, are you forgetting???? ;) And besides there is NOTHING WRONG with being freaky! ;) HeeHee!