Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish @ Space - tickets on sale now

Guest nickjunkie

Guest durrtylexx

Did anyone see Sharam on the patio for close of 2002 WMC? How was he?

I think I was there and I dont remember...Was that when the Old Space created a fake beach, on the parking lot? Sharam kicked nasty chunks of ass on the patio that year..

Guest trancelator

I think I was there and I dont remember...Was that when the Old Space created a fake beach, on the parking lot? Sharam kicked nasty chunks of ass on the patio that year..

It was the first year of the new Space (Space 34 at the time). It was the final day of the conference during the day on the patio. I read in a magazine that it cost $100 to get in b/c so many people wanted to see the event and the patio was packed. The lineup featured Sharam, Sasha and Howells, among others. There was even a downpour of rain and clubbers just kept on dancin'. Looked like wicked fun (saw a pic...on Space's website I believe). Anyone go to that??

Guest durrtylexx

It was the first year of the new Space (Space 34 at the time). It was the final day of the conference during the day on the patio. I read in a magazine that it cost $100 to get in b/c so many people wanted to see the event and the patio was packed. The lineup featured Sharam, Sasha and Howells, among others. There was even a downpour of rain and clubbers just kept on dancin'. Looked like wicked fun (saw a pic...on Space's website I believe). Anyone go to that??

Last Year was the first year that the New Space was open..2003 not 2002, I remember cause I saw Tenagalia during conference at the new space..it was a grand re-opening party..

Guest trancelator

Last Year was the first year that the New Space was open..2003 not 2002, I remember cause I saw Tenagalia during conference at the new space..it was a grand re-opening party..

Yes, my bad. The event I'm referring to happened in 2003.

Guest durrtylexx

I know I was there, I just dont remember the night.. :P Ahh clubbin in Miami has taken a toll with my memories..I know their patio sets have always been above and beyond others.

Guest trancelator

I know I was there, I just dont remember the night.. :P Ahh clubbin in Miami has taken a toll with my memories..I know their patio sets have always been above and beyond others.

You must have been plastered b/c it happened on an afternoon (something like 11 am to 5 pm). :P

Guest Xtreme11

This deal sounds to good to be true $20 presale and get in without waiting in line all night access???

Somebody please confirm this is accurate and I am going to buy my tickets asap!!!!!