Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SCOTT PETERSON VERDICT

Guest macboy

Lethal injection, actually. Personally, I think death penalty convicts should die in the same manner their victims were killed. Justice.

Guest trancelator

Rip his balls off and then start chopping each limb off 'til the fucker croaks. That way, he'll get the slow death deserves.

Guest JMT

i am against death penalty - nothing worse than spending the rest of your life behind bars, imo of course

if that was worse than death, prisoners would be killing themselves.

Guest LdySphynx

Yeah, I thought he was going to get off with all the shit that went on with the Jurors......well at least Laci and Connor can rest in peace now!!!!!!

May they give him a Slow, Painful & Torturous Death!!!!!

Guest tres-b

im somewhat suprised he was convicted that easily. gut feeling aside, all the evidence was circumstantial.

While I believe that he did commit the crime, I have trouble w/ the no murder weapon, no conclusive method of killing, no physical evidence and nothing actually putting it all together besides circumstance.

I also thought that the dismissal of the jurors was interesting. After the second juror was replaced there were only 8 hours of deliberation before reaching the verdict.

im somewhat suprised he was convicted that easily. gut feeling aside, all the evidence was circumstantial.

While I believe that he did commit the crime, I have trouble w/ the no murder weapon, no conclusive method of killing, no physical evidence and nothing actually putting it all together besides circumstance.

I also thought that the dismissal of the jurors was interesting. After the second juror was replaced there were only 8 hours of deliberation before reaching the verdict.

I would like to think that he's guilty too - makes me feel safe that we caught the bad guy. That said, the reason I feel like he's guilty is because that is how he has been portrayed in everything I have seen about him, so it definitely begs the question as to whether we've just collectively proven him guilty vs. being able to establish facts about it.

I guess we'll see in the appeal.