Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If I NEVER go to SOBE again...

CrzyC1414779017

it will be too soon.

Ok, so that MIGHT be an exaggeration but let me tell you....SOBE SUCKS!!!!!! This has nothing to do with the clubs, the DJs or the music.

For those that were there thanks for the help and having my back...but you guys dont even know half of it. After we all separated I got into a rumble with a freakin guy and ended up calling the police!!!! >:(

Anyway, DL guys your performace was great last night. Keep up the good work.

PEACE out!

What a night that sucks C. :'(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlanS

Damn girl! A second situation on top of the crazy drunk english bitch and her brother! I hope you know I had your back with that, and that I personally had no means to make those people leave, and that the bar manager is a prick no matter what.

I know that you couldnt do anything about it but the bartender and the concierge could and SHOULD have. ANyway, Ill just mark up to another place I will never go back to...just like LUSH.

Wrong! Sorry, but if I would have been there at the time, heads would have rolled. This shit CAN NOT and WILL NOT be tolerated. Unfortunately there is only so much authority I have at the venues I spin at and cannot always keep the night running smoothly and mix at the same time.

Carisa, I'm really sorry we split in the elevator and that I didn't see you to your car, I just didn't think about it at the time :( :'(

Guest tres-b

You guys, dont worry about not walking me to my car...it happened afte I was in my car and TRYING to exit the lot.

Does anybody have the name of the bartender and concierge that were working Friday night?

Dumb and Dumber. Sorry to hear about your rough night.

Guest Catica Catalina

OHHH GIRL I had no idea.

I wish I could have been there !!!! to take pics...LOL. No I am just kidding. That girl is a bitch. I am glad you're fine.

Guest pod

Little things like this are showing that the Beach is starting to ignore the complaints of the locals.

I doubt the Chesterfield will pay much attention unless you make a huge stink about this.

Hotel parties have always been suspect in the service department anyway, most of the time they are ill prepared if the party gets reasonably popular...i.e. your average lobby bar bartender spends most of his shift staring at the opposite wall. I tend to skip on hotel parties and get an extra hour or two of sleep in before I go to the real parties.

Guest web_norah

i suggested previously to make a huge stink, write letters to local papers like The Sunpost, Herald, New Times, call manager of hotel, it wont hurt, newspapers love controversy. i realize that then odds are against you but if you called the police, that's at least a good start. i'd also write a complaint or call the Chamber of Commerce (that i am sure most hotels belong to), trust me they dont do anything other than go to meetings and stuff like that.

i simply cannot understand why customer service is like a thing of the past in certain hotels and establishments in Miami Beach. whats up with that?

Guest macboy

I was out of town, so I just saw this. Sorry to hear that Carisa, check your PMs.

BTW, that ASP baton idea is a good one. I've had one for 15 years, though it was known by it's original name, the Kiyoga. Comes in handy.