Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Board or Soup Kitchen?

tranza

I think I've seen more begging for music on this board then any other board on the net (Besides Stinktracks.com)..

I bet the homeless people dont even beg for food as hard as some of you beg for music..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one acts on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong and acts of sensations, with no limits or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasures of the highest sense..

Feelings of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

good point Tranza

------------------

Brian Transeau (BT) on Music

Totally. I love what guys like Oliver Lieb and Paul Van Dyk do. I hate that ATB and those sorts of people have prostituted this stuff. You listen to an ATB track and then you listen to Sasha, and the difference is as obvious as listening to Led Zeppelin and Rachmaninoff.

Laurent Garnier on Music

For Garnier it's also a question of quality. "The problem is a lot of things I hear out here on the radio are not trance - I mean that ATB track I heard the other day - is this trance? This is fucking Tellytubbies music."

I find it unneccessary. Why beg for a damn MP3 when everyone will have it by the end of the week? In this case, good things come to those who wait. It's time for people to discover record stores...

------------------

Image134.jpg

AOL: Highmay9

Hey Does anyone have that new aubrey in mp3?? I really want it. so when u get the chance, email it to me.... cwm12.gif

------------------

indexPage.gif

-----------------------

Love Me, Hate Me, You'll Never Forget Me....

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feeling...

Avondale get it off Audiogalaxy. I woulda bought this shit if i could FIND it in a record store. I probably will buy it anyways. That's how much I like it.

baha.. i said avondale

dur

ment avalondon next time i should read

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 05-23-2001).]

Many of us are mp3 crackheads but its how people go about gettin songs,,,,, the beggin has to Stop....didn't the myplay account for the board help some of these beggin peeps...damn & if you want a song from someone PM them so you don't start a thread of email addresses of the needy....that only strays from the original topic of the post....This is just my opinion but unless the topic says "Everyone Want This Song??" don't beg....nuff said.... cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

In regards to Begging for Tracks, I do my best to help those who have a passion for the music, but also respect those who give back in return , I on occasion ask for a track inwhich I dont have, if you want to call that begging then fine, however in return I have started a myplay for those who are serious about trading music, after the initial failure of the locker, I quickly came to realize who were the Leeches. From there its been going good. Actually those of us who are members havent been Begging for to many tracks latey its the guys who show up once in a while.

my 2 cents.

Ps.

there will be a locker update after memorial day with new tracks.

peace Mane

i don't beg...if i want, i ask through IM, but most of the shit, i have.

negativity is no fun! cheer up guys, this board should not be about fighting.

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

It's not about fighting. People get on here and brag about the tracks they have and then someone asks where/how they can get the song and people get pissy. If they don't want to get asked about the song don't admit you have it. Simple as that

that is true

if ur not gonna give up a track or be prepared for the barage, then dont even mention it.

simple as THAT smile.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Originally posted by lillizzy:

negativity is no fun! cheer up guys, this board should not be about fighting.

I think its all this G*ddamn rain we have been gettting. Where the fuck is summer? When summer gets here, instead of being pissed off at home, we all can be outside, enjoying ourselves in the sun.....

cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

indexPage.gif

-----------------------

Do You Hear It?? Its Coming......

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feeling...

Originally posted by highmay:

I find it unneccessary. Why beg for a damn MP3 when everyone will have it by the end of the week? In this case, good things come to those who wait. It's time for people to discover record stores...

yo---not everyone can afford vinyl/record players, plus im sure everyone on this site has heard a song at whatever club, whether it be soundfactory, exit, twilo,tunnel, etc...which they didnt know the name. It might make them feel a certain sense of joy cuz theyre with their friends or even by themselves.

wouldnt you want everyone to feel that same feeling?

Peace

yo---not everyone can afford vinyl/record players, plus im sure everyone on this site has heard a song at whatever club, whether it be soundfactory, exit, twilo,tunnel, etc...which they didnt know the name. It might make them feel a certain sense of joy cuz theyre with their friends or even by themselves.

Peace

Peace

whoa...triple post...i mean yeah, some people cant afford it...but i've been in a position where people would talk to me only if i had a certain mp3 they were lookin for...shit, i know people who were cool with me who just wanted mp3's...and i realized this when all of a sudden they stopped talkin to me after i denied having their music...so fuck'em, get off your ass and go to 8-ball...

------------------

Image134.jpg

AOL: Highmay9