Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CROBAR DOWNTOWN.....

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

What the fuck...they got rumors that say it will go down and then you have other rumors saying that it will happen. They are fucking with uss too much.

Guest coach

It's a big conspiracy I tell ya. crobar's fleet of black helicopters are on the move! ;D

I *knew* it! I just saws those bad boys pass over the beach a few minutes ago. Except they had them camoflaged in red as coast guard. BUT I KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY ARE!!!

Guest probable

SPACE control's downtown wake up and smell the coffee, Any club that open's down there is gonna have to come up with a miracle to keep there door's open, and make money. It's gonna take alot more than creativity.

With the politic's that prevail and the city backing LP to help skyrocket real estate price's nothing can stop him now he managed to get the DEA, Miami Police to back off his club and came out of an investigation unscathed........

Gonna be quite interesting to see what happen's with Conference this year ;)

Guest barstar diana

i dont think crobar will move because they have the cameo space on the beach one of the older historical spots so it gives the club some very good charcter and history--but in downtown they have to start from scratch to make something big (which they are of course) but i just think they like were there at now--dont see them moving anytime soon

100% not gonna happen....

and fuck you to Envy and Crobar.. I called it right, I knew you fockers were talking about a "deal"

as of now, no deal, no crobar downtown....

Saleen, once again stop talking about stuff you don't know. You don't know anything about Crobar downtown. You're making a fool of yourself.