Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is all I'm gonna say about Roland....

V. Barbarino

Guest klubveteran

who is this Biz guy everyone keep mentioning? ???

i used to know a guy named Bismar Martinez in high school. cool fellow. wonder what ever happend to him

;D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ecpolo521

Good luck Roland on your new adventure. For the three years I went to Space, you always knew how to properly open the main room as well as rock out the patio. Definitely a top notch Dj. God bless. ;D

Guest Clauds

This is truly sad news :'(

The patio will never be the same without Roland. We will miss you greatly. But I'm sure you will do amazing wherever you go.

*mua*

Guest web_norah

I will be frequenting the patio a lot less because I hate Ivano!!!!

you know i heard the same rap from lots of people, and they still frequent the patio and Space. either way, i dont think that's a constructive way of looking at Roland's departure

Guest lavosdeldiablo

Good luck Roly. Im sure your doing what's best for you. Thanks for all the good times , and thanks for the inspiration.

Jimmy :)

Guest rollyp66

you know i heard the same rap from lots of people, and they still frequent the patio and Space. either way, i dont think that's a constructive way of looking at Roland's departure

Roland is a great DJ and an even better person from all my excpierences and encounters with him. He will always have my support.

Guest trancelator

Oh no!!! I can truly say that when going to the Space patio, I always looked forward to Roland's sets. I'll enjoy my memories of him there. But I don't want to see him go to another club...not on a weekly basis. I would love to see Crobar scoop him up for a monthly (place would be packed!) and him tour the world the other three weeks. I really believe he has great potential to make a big name for himself worldwide.

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, Norah is right.

It is truly sad news that Roly goes, it was already a bummer not to have Cue, esto es el colmo. But who am I kidding, I'll still go to the patio, I just hope that whoever replaces Roland does a great job.

Guest digitalx

Well, Norah is right.

It is truly sad news that Roly goes, it was already a bummer not to have Cue, esto es el colmo. But who am I kidding, I'll still go to the patio, I just hope that whoever replaces Roland does a great job.

So they have'nt decided upon a replacement yet?

Guest Diaga

Good Luck Roland ! I met you last year during the Spin Off and i appreciate all the advise you gave me since day one. It was a honor to play with you in the main room at Space and hopefully one day we'll play again. thank you for everything.

Diaga

Guest Ariel

Good Luck to our favorite local DJ. You will be missed in the patio, but hopefully you'll make a comeback, at Space or wherever. You'll have our support.

Guest Dizmus

Where ever you turn up, whether back at your old place or you start a new adventure, we'll support ya brother. You've been rocking this town since I moved here.... and I've been told well before that.

By far one of the coolest nicest guys i've met down here and one hell of a dj.. The old days, were my favorite.. So many great nights.

WOW, Saleen says something nice about someone!

Good Luck Roland..... ;)

Where ever you turn up, whether back at your old place or you start a new adventure, we'll support ya brother. You've been rocking this town since I moved here.... and I've been told well before that.

By far one of the coolest nicest guys i've met down here and one hell of a dj.. The old days, were my favorite.. So many great nights.

WOW, Saleen says something nice about someone!

Good Luck Roland..... ;)

ahh, me and roland go way back, to the old space patio days.. he's too nice to talk trash about, now og on the other hand, he's fair game to talk trash about :P

Guest LdySphynx

Ok Ok, enough of the mushy goodbyes.... im sure you guys will all live without Roland in the patio!!!!!!

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHO'S HIS REPLACEMENT :P???

The suspense is killing me, YAY.... something to look forward too!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Ok Ok, enough of the mushy goodbyes.... im sure you guys will all live without Roland in the patio!!!!!!

Gaby Fain...? ???

Guest LdySphynx

Gaby Fain...? ???

You think?????

That would be a slap in the face for one Doper Man ::)!!!!

But I don't think so, i'll find out by the end of the day thats for sure!!!!

So stay tuned ;D