Clubplanet Nightlife Community

about last night

Guest shwank69

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guyman1966

Saleen is right...till he got to the sisters and friends part. But thats not cause girls are dumb, its cause guys are assholes. :P

LOL

Guest LdySphynx

so you chicks think she'll give me another shot?

(please, God, say yes)

That depends, what did she say when it happened???

What was her attitude towards the situation???

Guest LdySphynx

Saleen is right...till he got to the sisters and friends part. But thats not cause girls are dumb, its cause guys are assholes. :P

True, on this also......but thats why you have always got to be 5 steps ahead of the way a man thinks.

My dad taught me how to think like a man and how to read into what they are really saying and thinking.....I am actually very thankful to him for this.

I have to admit it has worked and actually gotten me out of very tricky situations with guys!!!!

Thankfully, my head has never been fucked with.....unless I really want to be fucked with!!!!

When i've done something its cause I wanted to do it,not cause some lying wanna be playboy asshole has talked me into it.

Like Chris Rock says "Woman know if they are going to fuck within the first 2 minutes of meeting you" this could not be any truer!!!!

chris rock was wrong. My other patented line is this:

"i'm willing to put 2 years into trying to sleep with you" " i have a 95% success rate".

Every time you see the chick, they know you want them, and chicks love that crap...

Then one night, you run into them, and they finally have to satisfy their curiosity, so they wonder how a guy could talk so much shit for 2 years, and not be able to back it up.

The best part is when they are mopping up and you are zipping up, you lean in thier ear, and whisper "i told you so"

Guest LdySphynx

"don't worry about it" :-\

Her reaction was that bad, huh?

Hmmmmmmm, i'd say you're in trouble then.....cause you are probably even more nervous now then before!!!

So I think you should not even try it, cause if you are that nervous about it you are probably going to fail at it again....and then who knows if she will go off telling her friends what happend (if she hasn't already) and make you look even worse!!!!

No matter what they say Sex under Pressure is never a good thing!!!!

Guest JMT

"i'm willing to put 2 years into trying to sleep with you" " i have a 95% success rate".

Every time you see the chick, they know you want them, and chicks love that crap...

Then one night, you run into them, and they finally have to satisfy their curiosity, so they wonder how a guy could talk so much shit for 2 years, and not be able to back it up.

The best part is when they are mopping up and you are zipping up, you lean in thier ear, and whisper "i told you so"

classic

Guest LdySphynx

Exactly even if a woman decides she is going to fuck you within the first 2 minutes of meeting you......she can still decide she is going to make you wait until she wants too!!!!

It could be that same instant or 10 years from then, you get what im saying!!!!!

Guest web_norah

napth.gif

Guest LdySphynx

Beleive me Saleen all the girls that you have waxed, banged, fucked or whatever you call it.......is because they have wanted too, no matter how long it has taken you to do it.

You will never make a woman do something unless she had decided she wants to!!!!

I don't care who you are or how slick you are or how many tricks you have up your sleeve!!!!!

Guest trancelator

This thread is hilarious!

Dude, don't think about the negatives. Be confident...women like that. If you are nervous, you'll fuck it all up. If you are confident and just go for it, you'll probably end up with a result you are happy with. ;)

Beleive me Saleen all the girls that you have waxed, banged, fucked or whatever you call it.......is because they have wanted too, no matter how long it has taken you to do it.

You will never make a woman do something unless she had decided she wants to!!!!

I don't care who you are or how slick you are or how many tricks you have up your sleeve!!!!!

see you alredy missed the point. I do have tricks up my sleeve, but chicks never figure it out. I call it back door selling. They are sold and never knew it.

but when all else fails, tell them you have an 8 inch cock... they love that shit.. ;)

Guest LdySphynx

see you alredy missed the point. I do have tricks up my sleeve, but chicks never figure it out. I call it back door selling. They are sold and never knew it.

but when all else fails, tell them you have an 8 inch cock... they love that shit.. ;)

LMAO, pffffffffffft....thats it that's all you've got, you have to go up 2 more inches for me to even start considering if I will give you the time of day :P....!!!!!!!

Guest slamminshaun

Saleen to the rescue...

chicks are dumb creatures, use this to your advantage..

I may not be able to help you this time, but if it happens again I can help you.

When it happens, play it off, and go down on her, and finish her off. Then go right into snuggling etc, and give her the snuggling pillow talk loser chick crap. You are so beautiful, I really enjoy spending time with you, then you finish the idiot off with this line " as much as I am attracted to you, and as much as I want to sleep with you, I don't want this to be strictly about sex"..

she'll melt in your arms, then you are good to go.

sober up, drink some water, then tax the hell out of her, and she'll come for more and more and more and more, then bang her sister and her friends... well, thats what I'd try and do, but you may not be like me.

I hate to admit it, but I've used the Saleen method before. It worked like a freakin' charm....even the part about her friends. Once you get them off with your mouth, fuggetaboutit, give yourself a chance to sober up by stalling and down some water, you'll have the wildest sex ever!! Saleen on the money this time!! :o

Guest durrtylexx

Welcome to the board...

Don't drink as much next time.

And if you got her naked once, you can do it again.. ;)

Pussy is pussy,remember that..Just be confident brother, and wax that ass..

Guest shwank69

so last night....met up with her and her friends @ townhouse, great place, by the way. the chick was waaaaaaasted. so we hang out a little there, her friends keep telling me that i gotta get her home by 5am to catch her flight home this morning, so i think that's a huge sign, i'm in. so the chick and i head back to the crib. on the way there, she pulls her shirt down, makes me suck her tits while i'm driving up i95, kissing me and everything. so hot. get to my house, start fooling around a little bit, and all of a sudden she freaks out, just before we do it, she says she's tired and just wants to go to sleep. so she does. i don't know what to think except that this bitch is freakin crazy. and she's gone home now, most likely won't see her again. so whatever, life goes on. but i'm terribly unsatisfied. at least i got to suck on her titties again.

Guest durrtylexx

that sucks dude..fuck it life goes on..its a good thing your in Miami, hoochie heaven...you learned your lesson..therefore NEXT!!!! ;D

Guest JMT

so last night....met up with her and her friends @ townhouse, great place, by the way. the chick was waaaaaaasted. so we hang out a little there, her friends keep telling me that i gotta get her home by 5am to catch her flight home this morning, so i think that's a huge sign, i'm in. so the chick and i head back to the crib. on the way there, she pulls her shirt down, makes me suck her tits while i'm driving up i95, kissing me and everything. so hot. get to my house, start fooling around a little bit, and all of a sudden she freaks out, just before we do it, she says she's tired and just wants to go to sleep. so she does. i don't know what to think except that this bitch is freakin crazy. and she's gone home now, most likely won't see her again. so whatever, life goes on. but i'm terribly unsatisfied. at least i got to suck on her titties again.

maybe she thought she was going to puke, and didnt want to embarrass herself. :-\

sounds classy