Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD ALL AGES EVENT..

Guest Ariel

Guest Ariel

Took my little brother which is 11 to go see PVD tonight for the all ages event. My first time taking him ANYWHERE. He was loving it! Everyone was staring at him cause he was the youngest and smallest kid around.

I was somewhat HATING it. Full of rude fucking kids with pacifiers in their mouth! like...wtf!? your not babies anymore! X has these kids do some crazy shit. My lil bro was like "How come they have that in their mouth? and how come they use all those lights???" GAY TRANCERS ON DRUGS I told him.

It was nice seeing my little bro have a good time though. I got a lot of attention from underaged girls just cause I was with him. I didnt want to look too much though, young girls make me horny. 8) :P

only heard about 45 min. of PVD's set, it was EHHH. Edgar V did it proper like always except for the skipping of one CD.

Guest slamminshaun

I brought my little cousin and her friend to see PVD. If it weren't for PVD rockin' the place, this would have been a bitch session for me because I didn't realize they weren't going to serve adult beverages to those that were old enough. I would NEVER do an all ages event again, even at the expense of being a bad cousin. Seeing kids half my age about to wig out because they've never partied before made me feel uncomfortable. I had this one kid (must've been 15) who made me acknowledge his shirt, it said "Trippin' on X" with his name on the back of it. I haven't seen this many glow sticks, lights, Vicks, and whatever else these kids were doing since the old school Zen parties.

At one point, I was sitting down for a minute on the "box" at the back of Space where I had been dancing on top of overlooking the crowd. Up comes this girl who was beanin' out and apparently looking for someone to help blow her up. She's gotta be all but 16. I humored her for a few minutes, using techniques I hadn't used in YEARS!! Well, when I had enough, I couldn't shake this underage chick off me. I tried everything!! Flashed my wedding band at her even, but I don't think she understood. I felt bad because I hate being a dick to people that are rollin', so I spent the next hour with a high school chick rubbin' her hands on me and kissin' my neck. I felt like such a scum bag... :-\ ....I hope POD didn't catch me on film. :-[

Edgar's set was awesome. Played alot of the same shit I've heard him play before. He played two vocal tracks I've been trying to ID for some time now, but can't. I'll be damned if I can't remember the words right now either. Poor guy had a record or CD-R skip on him big time. It was bad, but "legend status" gives you the right to have that happen once in a while. PVD's set was pretty dope. Technically, his mixes were not all that great. Comparable to Tiesto, who's not known as a mixmaster. Naturally, he played all his radio hits which got a huge reaction. I especially liked the mix of Dark Beat he played (remixer anyone??). He ended the night with Nothing But You. All in all...good night....good vibes......good set.....good God, that chick was 16!!

Guest slamminshaun

I felt bad because I hate being a dick to people that are rollin', so I spent the next hour with a high school chick rubbin' her hands on me and kissin' my neck. I felt like such a scum bag... :-\ ....I hope POD didn't catch me on film. :-[

WTF?! :o Walk away!!!

Eh, I wasn't leaving my spot. I love that birds-eye view from the back "box" overlooking the crowd. The chickie was behind me and it was shoulder to shoulder. It took an hour, but she finally got bored of me not paying her any mind and walked away herself....probably to find some Vicks!! :P CrzyC looking out for me!!

Guest slamminshaun

:P CrzyC looking out for me!!

LOL! Would hate to see your tiny. little wife kick your ass!!! ;)

Ha...I'd dare you to tell her she's tiny. She's like one of those vicious little Yorkies that bites your ankles when she's pissed..... :P

Guest vanbuurenfan

Took my little brother which is 11 to go see PVD tonight for the all ages event. My first time taking him ANYWHERE. He was loving it! Everyone was staring at him cause he was the youngest and smallest kid around.

I was somewhat HATING it. Full of rude fucking kids with pacifiers in their mouth! like...wtf!? your not babies anymore! X has these kids do some crazy shit. My lil bro was like "How come they have that in their mouth? and how come they use all those lights???" GAY TRANCERS ON DRUGS I told him.

It was nice seeing my little bro have a good time though. I got a lot of attention from underaged girls just cause I was with him. I didnt want to look too much though, young girls make me horny. 8) :P

only heard about 45 min. of PVD's set, it was EHHH. Edgar V did it proper like always except for the skipping of one CD.

im sorry and i dont want to offend anyone but....... I find it ridiculous that you took your 11 yr old brother to a PVD event at SPACE. That is no place for an 11yr old, you wanna go out with him take him to see the incredibles or something. All ages events like this crap is what gives EDM its black eyes. 2 steps forward and 12 steps back. makes me sick.

sorry thats just my opinion.

Guest JMT

im sorry and i dont want to offend anyone but....... I find it ridiculous that you took your 11 yr old brother to a PVD event at SPACE. That is no place for an 11yr old, you wanna go out with him take him to see the incredibles or something. All ages events like this crap is what gives EDM its black eyes. 2 steps forward and 12 steps back. makes me sick.

thank you! i agree 100% if youre taking an 11 yr old to a club you have problems more serious then that of the fucked up people in the club. shame on you.

Guest JMT

I brought my little cousin and her friend to see PVD. If it weren't for PVD rockin' the place, this would have been a bitch session for me because I didn't realize they weren't going to serve adult beverages to those that were old enough. I would NEVER do an all ages event again, even at the expense of being a bad cousin. Seeing kids half my age about to wig out because they've never partied before made me feel uncomfortable. I had this one kid (must've been 15) who made me acknowledge his shirt, it said "Trippin' on X" with his name on the back of it. I haven't seen this many glow sticks, lights, Vicks, and whatever else these kids were doing since the old school Zen parties.

At one point, I was sitting down for a minute on the "box" at the back of Space where I had been dancing on top of overlooking the crowd. Up comes this girl who was beanin' out and apparently looking for someone to help blow her up. She's gotta be all but 16. I humored her for a few minutes, using techniques I hadn't used in YEARS!! Well, when I had enough, I couldn't shake this underage chick off me. I tried everything!! Flashed my wedding band at her even, but I don't think she understood. I felt bad because I hate being a dick to people that are rollin', so I spent the next hour with a high school chick rubbin' her hands on me and kissin' my neck. I felt like such a scum bag... :-\ ....I hope POD didn't catch me on film. :-[

Edgar's set was awesome. Played alot of the same shit I've heard him play before. He played two vocal tracks I've been trying to ID for some time now, but can't. I'll be damned if I can't remember the words right now either. Poor guy had a record or CD-R skip on him big time. It was bad, but "legend status" gives you the right to have that happen once in a while. PVD's set was pretty dope. Technically, his mixes were not all that great. Comparable to Tiesto, who's not known as a mixmaster. Naturally, he played all his radio hits which got a huge reaction. I especially liked the mix of Dark Beat he played (remixer anyone??). He ended the night with Nothing But You. All in all...good night....good vibes......good set.....good God, that chick was 16!!

HA HA HA

Guest LeVeL

Cant agree with you anymore than that. And whats up with you guys and the underage chicks..lol

im sorry and i dont want to offend anyone but....... I find it ridiculous that you took your 11 yr old brother to a PVD event at SPACE. That is no place for an 11yr old' date=' you wanna go out with him take him to see the incredibles or something. All ages events like this crap is what gives EDM its black eyes. 2 steps forward and 12 steps back. makes me sick.

[/quote']

Cant agree with you anymore than that. And whats up with you guys and the underage chicks..lol

que pasa? whats wrong wit them yung hunnies yO

i know his lil bro too lol...thinking bout it, that was kinda fucked up haha

Guest fairyDust

lol...I was thinking the same thing! why would you take your 11 year old brother to Space?....I mean unless he likes PVD or something? ???

Guest slamminshaun

Don't worry Ariel. I got your back on this one. My friend and his wife brought their 11 year old son, and I see nothing wrong with it. I saw this one guy chillin' in the back with his two VERY young kids (probably 7 and 9). This was a night that did NOT serve alcohol or even allow cigarettes in. They patted everyone down and my cousin's cigs were confiscated at the door, despite being old enough to smoke them. You cannot say the same for a Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake concert where the average age is about 11. Yes, there were kandi kids in full force, but it shouldn't be an issue for your little brother if you're with him. I would NEVER drop my kid off at Space unattended. There were plenty of parents hanging out in the back while their kids had fun. All in all...Space did a good job of keeping it safe. I will NEVER go to an all ages event again, due to these reasons though. Thank God for Morillo coming in January!!

Guest Ariel

I agree and dissagree with all of you peoples opinion.

I don't think it was that wrong for me to take him. He LOVES PVD and EDM period! He's been begging me to take him to an all ages event. So I decided to be a cool older bro and show him what its like and teach him. What does suck though is that he has to see all the filthyness that comes with it and the KIDS that are just a bit older than him that do give EDM a bad name.

Shaun...Is Frabrice your friends wifes name?? I was with her and her son...really cool people..That kid was telling me how much he loved trance and how HYBRID was his favorite.

I don't think im ever taking him to an event like this again because I don't want to be resposible for anything that happens and I DEFINATELY WILL NOT go to an all ages show EVER. But atleast I gave him the chance to say he saw PVD one of his fav. DJs. I just hope he doesnt stay a TRANCER for LIFE!!

Guest xbbdc

u wanna see young kids all fucked up and 15 year old lesbian girls at all ages event? check out www.gawdrock.com ... i think it was cool to take ur brother to the all ages event but maybe 11 is a bit to young, unless hes mature for his age. i took my 17 yr old brother to the 21+ event, but he knows how to take care of himself.

u wanna see young kids all fucked up and 15 year old lesbian girls at all ages event? check out www.gawdrock.com ... i think it was cool to take ur brother to the all ages event but maybe 11 is a bit to young, unless hes mature for his age. i took my 17 yr old brother to the 21+ event, but he knows how to take care of himself.

damm, there is sketchy shit on that site..

DSC04167.JPG

damm, there is sketchy shit on that site..

DSC04167.JPG

i agree

Guest slamminshaun

Shaun...Is Frabrice your friends wifes name?? I was with her and her son...really cool people..That kid was telling me how much he loved trance and how HYBRID was his favorite.

Actually, Francine is her name. And yes, the kid loves Hybrid as do his parents. I just saw those pictures of Space online from that night....yikes, that photographer got me in one of them. Picture 33... :o

Guest Ariel

Actually, Francine is her name. And yes, the kid loves Hybrid as do his parents. I just saw those pictures of Space online from that night....yikes, that photographer got me in one of them. Picture 33... :o

}

Yea Francine! haha I was thinking of someone else.

Oh and for the websites with 15 year old chicks getting loose...well check this out. www.envyrabid.com

and www.streetperfection.com

These chicks get CRAZY!

Guest xbbdc

why didnt girls look this hot when i was 15? these chicks got assets that look like they are 23, now u gotta ask for id and shit so u dont goto jail.

Guest Cosmigonon

why didnt girls look this hot when i was 15? these chicks got assets that look like they are 23, now u gotta ask for id and shit so u dont goto jail.

I agree!! They look hotter than any 20+ year old girl :o :o :o