Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Cafeteria virginity...........

Guest mursa

Guest mursa

....is LOST !

After 2 months of curiosity I finally went , had a blast and saw some interesting faces .

Awesome seeing Crazyc after months ! , Nice seeing and meeting spyderchic ....and it was Incredible hanging with Lulamishka (your awesome ! :P)

Overall had a good time , and even saw 3 old high school soccer teammates that i havent seen in 5 years , incredible

ps...lula....sushi in the near future , watch out !

Guest lulamishka

....is LOST !

After 2 months of curiosity I finally went , had a blast and saw some interesting faces .

Awesome seeing Crazyc after months ! , Nice seeing and meeting spyderchic ....and it was Incredible hanging with Lulamishka (your awesome ! :P)

Overall had a good time , and even saw 3 old high school soccer teammates that i havent seen in 5 years , incredible

ps...lula....sushi in the near future , watch out !

Wooohooo! I'm glad to see you finally checked Cafeteria out on a Wednesday. And what a Wednesday it was! DAYUM!!! Glad to see you had a great time. ;D 8)

And next week is Roly! :o

Guest macboy

Got up at 4:30 this morning. Thought about stopping in for breakfast to see some of you zombies before heading to the airport. Sounds like a great time was had by all. Definitely will be there next week. :)

Guest Cosmigonon

I definitely hada blast! ;D

Good hangin with the usual peeps, Sebastian C., pinkkat, lulamishka, rollyp66, rcrespo, rocky05, MIRZA, ic143, Coach, Annette, and meeting some new ones, LaLeeBean, spyderchic, CarlosF., and miniberries.

When I got there by almost 1am, the place was packed, you couldn't even move, but it got better later on. The music was very good, thanks to Rocky and I really hada good time. The breakfast club was actually the best part of the night :yummy:

:P

i had an awsome time !! it was great hangin with all the usuals and to all of you that bought me drinks .. THANKS !! 8)

fuckin A !! i just remembered.. i wasnt there ???

Guest miniberries

i had an awsome time !! it was great hangin with all the usuals and to all of you that bought me drinks .. THANKS !! 8)

LIKE WHOA! Thats pretty bad! ;)

LIKE WHOA! Thats pretty bad! ;)

lol ;D