Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I give thanks for ..

AndrewChibale

Guest Dizmus

I give thanks for all of the above that Andrew listed, as well being thankful for the life I have been blessed to lead. Even when things are at their WORST, I have it better than a good majority of the world...I think that goes for all of us here. Happy Thanksgiving all, stay safe today!

Guest pod

I give thanks to my family, my extended CJ family...you guys rock. ....I especially give thanks to my nightlife friends, without them, I am nothing.

Best wishes this Thanksgiving. I may be a twat most of the time, but you guys rock. 8)

Guest vegasguy25

I am thankful for a lot of things:

- That I live in the United States

- my family

- my friends, without whom I would have a hard time living 2,500 miles from my family.

- the men and women of our military

Guest ddg

my family

my friends

for the food im gonna eat today

for music !

for the good and bad experiences (you learn from all of them)

and for having met all of you! ;D :P

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

well said andrew........happy thxgiving to everyone!!

Guest LeVeL

I give thanks to everything I have and to the great people that surround me each day....you know who u are :).

Also I give thanks to my cousin for getting pissed drunk last night @ Nikki's that I had to vomit 3 times.....after drinking a bottle of Grey Goose and a bottle of Crown after a VodkaShot and constant drinking. It been months since this has happened so my streak of not getting like that the day finally got here 8) :o ;D

Guest trippcocktail

my dog

my liver

my piano

my cast iron skillets

my ipod

the good people I've met here and a hope to offer downtown Miami something new and different

Guest fairyDust

Also I give thanks to my cousin for getting pissed drunk last night @ Nikki's that I had to vomit 3 times.....after drinking a bottle of Grey Goose and a bottle of Crown after a VodkaShot and constant drinking. It been months since this has happened so my streak of not getting like that the day finally got here 8) :o ;D

You were chugging that Crown!! :o :o :o......I think you were still drunk when you wrote this...lol.. :P

Guest LeVeL

You were chugging that Crown!! :o :o :o......I think you were still drunk when you wrote this...lol.. :P

LOL.....that Crown was tasting so good...hmmm and peer pressure is a Muthafucka..huh ;)

had to pour out a little liquor for my nigga Youngbuck... ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Ok I know im late, but whatever!!!

I give thanks to God being the higher power that he is, and giving me the breath that I have to live my life and be the person that I am and to always be able to admit when I have been wrong, but at the same time for being able to defend what I beleive in no matter what anyone else thinks.....of course there is always room for improvement.

I also give thanks for all of the people that I have met and made an impact in my life in one way or another. I have always welcomed into my life people with good intentions, those that try to approach me with other with other than that....your day will come ;).

So I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and that the coming year brings you everything you wish for and that you deserve......and I know I have met some of you already i'm thankful for having that oppurtunity, for those that I have not i'm thankful to know that I will get the chance.

Kisses to all

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!