Clubplanet Nightlife Community

not many people working today, eh?

Guest JMT

Guest LeVeL

Not working today...but after wasting all the money I did today in shopping. I should of gone to work instead. But its a cool day to have off. Especially with the cool breeze going around which feels so food.

Guest Clauds

Not working today...but after wasting all the money I did today in shopping. I should of gone to work instead. But its a cool day to have off. Especially with the cool breeze going around which feels so food.

I just LOVE the cool breeze ... I wish we'd have it all year long. It reminds me of the good old days when I used to live in Virginia. The humidity is the one thing I hate in MIA

Guest LeVeL

I just LOVE the cool breeze ... I wish we'd have it all year long. It reminds me of the good old days when I used to live in Virginia. The humidity is the one thing I hate in MIA

Yeah the humidity sucks here...but I hope its get colder and colder as the days continue. I wanna rock my Winter Gear already.

Guest JMT

ive been in south florida most of my life, i dont know if thats the reason but if i travel north so far as atlanta, my lips start chapping like a mofo after a day or so. ill take the humidity all day long over dry air.

Guest miniberries

Yeah the humidity sucks here...but I hope its get colder and colder as the days continue. I wanna rock my Winter Gear already.

Tell me about it..we never get to pimp all the gear cuz its always so dam hot.. :(

Guest Clauds

Hey! Dry air gives us girls the best hair days ;)

Besides, this cool breeze is a nice change. Humidity makes you sweat in places where it's preferably to be kept dry ... LOL! ;D

Guest LeVeL

Besides, this cool breeze is a nice change. Humidity makes you sweat in places where it's preferably to be kept dry ... LOL! ;D

LOL........cochina.... :P

Guest miniberries

Hey! Dry air gives us girl the best hair days ;)

:o :o :oLOL