Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with your tree.... Real or fake...

V. Barbarino

I'm going real. The last 3 years I didn't put one up, since I fly home to nj for xmas. But we buy live trees that are balled so we plant them after xmas on our propety.

but this year, I miss that smell the live one's give off. So I think I'll go live but not decorate it. Just put my NY jets hat on the top...

Guest saintjohn

dammit, this is the first year in a decade that i won't be involved with the tree sale at my wife's high school. previously, all of the various clubs would take turns selling trees, and the organization that sold the most would earn some sort of bonus. this year, though, the band somehow got dibs on the whole event.

anyway, i was looking forward to bringing out the sound system and setting up some intelligent lights in the parking lot. my wife sponsors the drama club (i know, big surprise), and the kids like to make everything theatrical. we were going to put on some cool mix cds, fire up the martin mx-4s, order pizza, and sell some trees to help raise money for scholarships, but now . . .

sigh.

maybe next year.

dammit, this is the first year in a decade that i won't be involved with the tree sale at my wife's high school. previously, all of the various clubs would take turns selling trees, and the organization that sold the most would earn some sort of bonus. this year, though, the band somehow got dibs on the whole event.

anyway, i was looking forward to bringing out the sound system and setting up some intelligent lights in the parking lot. my wife sponsors the drama club (i know, big surprise), and the kids like to make everything theatrical. we were going to put on some cool mix cds, fire up the martin mx-4s, order pizza, and sell some trees to help raise money for scholarships, but now . . .

sigh.

maybe next year.

john, you live life on the edge....

Guest saintjohn

i know.

my point, and i did have one, was that i could've hooked up the whole cj crew with trees if the band hadn't muscled in on drama club's turf.

think, "treefellas."

sigh.

maybe next year.

john, you live life on the edge....

hahaha

real for sure...the smell is everything.

Guest LeVeL

Fake...and its been a bitch putting all the Christmas Decorations in my house....a bitch I tell you. All these days off spent putting Christmas Decorations up. But in the end every minute was worth it because the look on people faces is priceless when they pass by my house... ;D

Gotta love Christmas Time.

Guest cutchemist

fake

i hate the sight of dead ones on curb sides after christmass

...abandoned like a rape victum panties inside out - fight club