Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Over Rated DJ??????

Def disagree with drpaer being overrated...hes gotten alot better since last year...and you can't compare him to JP or DT..just not on that level..but draper gets his floor going.....as far as Luv and Lodi i really think they suck....i mean i dont understand how people go to factory on any other nite but saturday.....i think lil kids just go there friday because they are thinking that all the hype they hear about factory saturday...carries over from friday.....but i dont think so......sound factory friday and saturday is like night and day. The times ive heard luv and lodi ive just been like what the fuckkkkk...

Originally posted by doubtness:

I don't know about you guys. I've tried to compared Exit-Friday to Sound Factory-Saturday, and i'm overwhelming convinced that Draper plays better music than Peters. Just my opinion.

you are on crack.........draper and jp not even on the same level can't compare, you have some strange opinions

Draper vs JP??

Can't even compare!! JP is on a completly different level. JP is a hard house legend and has earned his spot as the best hard house DJ in NYC. Im not bashing Draper but JP is on another level totally. Can't compare one to the other. That may be one of the most rediculous statements I've heard in a while.

------------------

"Anybody can mix two records together but it takes a DJ to be able to do it creativley and make new sound out of that music" --A great wise man

"Spinning is like creating a new world in that room for that one night. You create a one night oblivion where nothing outside that room matters, all that matters is feeling the music and loving every second of it." --Another great wise man

*ALERT!* *WARNING!* STUPID DRAMA POST!! WHY DO I THINK ITS STUPID?! HERES WHY:

bc any DJ you bash here is better than you are. if they werent, you wouldnt bash them. if you think "weeeell, im not a DJ so i dont care if they are better than me," then you all really need to STFU, bc your opinions mean shit.

THERE, HOWS THAT FOR DRAMA. now STFU.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by: dlux321

<B>Draper better then Peters?

that is probably the dumbest thing of heard so far on this board...

what the?</B>

In my post I said Draper might not be a JP or DT

And I also said that you can't compare Draper to JP or DT

And I said Draper isn't better than JP or DT

SPD... i was feelin what you said.....

that wasnt towards you....and for the record...i dont hate on any DJ's cuz they are just doing their thing....Peters is no joke....but Draper is nice too...every DJ i think has their own characteristic that makes them who they are...

Originally posted by sirdante:

*ALERT!* *WARNING!* STUPID DRAMA POST!! WHY DO I THINK ITS STUPID?! HERES WHY:

bc any DJ you bash here is better than you are. if they werent, you wouldnt bash them. if you think "weeeell, im not a DJ so i dont care if they are better than me," then you all really need to STFU, bc your opinions mean shit.

THERE, HOWS THAT FOR DRAMA. now STFU.

finally someone here has some intelligence when it comes to a drama thread. congratz sirdante smile.gif

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Originally posted by avalondon3:

Thats pretty funny calling draper a over reated dj, how many of you up and coming dj's can claim to move over 5000 peeps every friday night and have each person coming back week afer week begging for more. He may play a lot of cheese or whatver, but it makes the peeps happy and brings in $$$$....When you can get to that level, then you have earned the right to critize a dj like draper....

cwm10.gif

I have to agree. People shouldn't criticize if they can't do any better. Personally, I like Draper, but forget about that. If you like someone, you like them, if you don't, you don't. Just don't go see them perform. There's no reason for anyone to go ahead and bash people or start drama over this shit.

------------------

calvin.gif

[This message has been edited by aboyfrombklyn (edited 05-26-2001).]

Originally posted by doubtness:

I don't know about you guys. I've tried to compared Exit-Friday to Sound Factory-Saturday, and i'm overwhelming convinced that Draper plays better music than Peters. Just my opinion.

cwm43.gif

Yo, I thought i was the only one. i think Peters is a really good dj but out of all the times ive seen him, i would admit that his track selection got repetitive.

love his remixes though

also, whats everyones take when he plays a track for 45 min???