Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOUSEMAN@SPACE

Guest houseman

Guest houseman

houseman misses roland at space and is not going there anymore until his return, except for roger s, then i will never go until his return

Guest swirlundergrounder

houseman misses roland at space and is not going there anymore until his return, except for roger s, then i will never go until his return

Sure..that's what you say now.. Wait about a month after Roger and you'll be back...with or without Roland

Guest LeVeL

LOL....

Guest Eddy Guerra

so ur not going for morillo ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

Sure..that's what you say now.. Wait about a month after Roger and you'll be back...with or without Roland

Yeah, that's what a lot of people are saying, but just wait until they get patio cravings, you'll see them all coming crawling home with their tails between their legs... ::)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Yeah, that's what a lot of people are saying, but just wait until they get patio cravings, you'll see them all coming crawling home with their tails between their legs... ::)

Exactly. where else (club wise) are you going to go or have wanted to go at that time in the morning?

Guest Cosmigonon

Exactly. where else (club wise) are you going to go or have wanted to go at that time in the morning?

Only when Nocturnal comes along, sometime in 2006, wil people have other choice at that time of the morning.

Guest houseman

ya until after morillo then i will never go there again.

ya until after morillo then i will never go there again.

sounds like you're not changing your plans at all.

Guest LeVeL

Only when Nocturnal comes along, sometime in 2006, wil people have other choice at that time of the morning.

Thats what i'm saying Nocturnal wont open till 2006 watch...

Josh you killing me dogg..with your smart comment dude. Keep them coming....