Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Shit List......

Guest LeVeL

who pays to see a dj???

This reasoning is exactly why underground dance music is dying a slow and painful death while hip-hop infects dancefloors across the country. ;D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edgar V <~~~~ You Suck

LMAO its going to get durrty on here...1' date=' 2, 3, 4, I declare a DJ war...ding ding...

[/quote']

you know it......let the bashing begin...and the drama too ;D

the drama is gonna start after i finally meet ya in person again ;)

and stop being a lil bitch and atleast show up for the events you say you are gonna show up to ;) coward ;)

Guest slamminshaun

who pays to see a dj???

This reasoning is exactly why underground dance music is dying a slow and painful death while hip-hop infects dancefloors across the country. ;D

Actually, I believe hip hop is currently in decline and following the same footsteps as glam-metal.

Guest Eddy Guerra

cue ;D

Why the bad blood? ???

no bad blood at all, just dont like the way he plays, plus dont like how he stabs his friends in the back

Guest LdySphynx

cue ;D

Why the bad blood? ???

no bad blood at all, just dont like the way he plays, plus dont like how he stabs his friends in the back

You took the words right out of my mouth, Cue seems to be forget that he is where he is cause of a certain someone!!!!!

But like I have said before I am a big beleiver in Karma....and he'll get whats coming to him!!!!!

To everyone he is this great guy, but I know who he really is and how he is capable of fucking someone over just because he can't do it on his talent alone!!!!

And very soon everybody will see who he really is!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

cue ;D

Why the bad blood? ???

You took the words right out of my mouth, Cue seems to be forget that he is where he is cause of a certain someone!!!!!

But like I have said before I am a big beleiver in Karma....and he'll get whats coming to him!!!!!

To everyone he is this great guy, but I know who he really is and how he is capable of fucking someone over just because he can't do it on his talent alone!!!!

Well, I'm lost, for I don't know any of that gossip... :(

Guest durrtylexx

cue ;D

Why the bad blood? ???

Well, I'm lost, for I don't know any of that gossip... :(

same here whoa crazy south beach drama..prime time tv has nothing on this..

cue ;D

Why the bad blood? ???

Geez, seems like a cool guy to me. I just don't like the way he spins. I wonder who he fucked over to get ahead?

Guest Cosmigonon

cue ;D

Why the bad blood? ???

no bad blood at all' date=' just dont like the way he plays, plus dont like how he stabs his friends in the back

[/quote']You took the words right out of my mouth, Cue seems to be forget that he is where he is cause of a certain someone!!!!!

Geez, seems like a cool guy to me. I just don't like the way he spins. I wonder who he fucked over to get ahead?

Well, I don't know the guy personally, but to me he is an awesome dj...

Guest djcarlosf

hmm...lots...but lets see how well i can do....

EVERY current trance dj

steve lawler

schulz

progressive trance djs

morillo

roger sanchez

Guest LdySphynx

It's not who.......its [glow=red,2,300]HOW MANY [/glow] he fucked over!!!

Guest LeVeL

and stop being a lil bitch and atleast show up for the events you say you are gonna show up to ;) coward ;)

no threadjacking bitch :-X

Guest LdySphynx

no threadjacking bitch :-X

I swear if one of you were a woman, i'd tell you to Fuck and get it over with!!!!!

You'd swear both of you were sexually frustrated for each other :P!!!!

Guest LeVeL

I swear if one of you were a woman, i'd tell you to Fuck and get it over with!!!!!

You'd swear both of you were sexually frustrated for each other :P!!!!

nahhh ::)