Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who did level 5 (ktu) sat night??

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

The Dj said he has a new album comming out on groovalious in two weeks, who was the dj and what is the name of the album, I thought he did a pretty good job, certainly different then boris or scribbles. I think his name was mad max or something.

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

The worst music I have ever heard in my life...just my opinion though.

LOL

If it's under 145bpm then it's just crap

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one acts on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unison with others prolong and acts of sensations, with no limits or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasures of the highest sense..

Feelings of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Guest saleen351

I don't care if it crap, I liked and if someone could tell me who it was and what album he has comming out then I would be very appreciative.

or what is the groovalious web site address?

Guest saleen351

Thankyou,

nycmuzik2000,neeves187

If he played all the songs off his cd then I'm gonna buy it, I agree I think it is pretty hot, he played a darude mix that was SICK!!! Does he dj around nyc or nj????

TO ALL WHO HEARD ME ON KTU SATURDAY, THANX FOR THE POSITIVE RESPONSE..

MOST OF THE TRAX THAT I PLAYED WERE OFF THE UPCOMING CD :

MADD MYLES "HARD AS NAILZ"

GROOVALICIOUS RECORDS

THE ALBULM WILL CONTAIN MOSTLY HARD BANGERS ..140BPM - 152BPM!!

PEACE TO ALL!!

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR "MADD MYLES"

ONLY FOR THE HEADSTRONG!!

THANKS9 FOR9 THE9 COMPLIMENT9 BRO9..GET9 IN9 TOUCH9 WITH9 ME9.. MANIC909@AOL.COM .. ILL9 HIT9 YOU9 OFF9 WITH9 A9 PROMO9 OF9 THE9 ALBULM9..

Originally posted by vindiesel:

Boris ahs lost his touch a long time ago. And MAD MYLES is a great up and coming DJ , he's learned alot being under johnny vicious' tutolige. And his song GET LIVE FROM NY is the real. cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

YO BRO , THANX FOR THE SUPPORT!!

THERE IS NO SET RELEASE DATE YET BUT IT WILL BE VERY SHORTLY..THE FIRST FEW SINGLES WILL PROBABLY CONTAIN "LIVE FROM NY" , "ADRENALINE" (IST SONG ON KTU MIX),AND 2 OTHERS.. NOT YET DECIDED..

IM NOT SURE WHICH SONG YOUR REFERING TO (DARUDE SOUNDING TRACK)..IF YOU TELL ME AN EXACT TIME DURING THE MIX ILL CHECK FOR YOU..

OR AFTER WHICH SONG.. PEACE ..MM

Originally posted by saleen351:

maddmyles

When (exact day)is the album comming out???

Also did you mix that darude (sounding)song live or do you have a version on your cd?? That song was hot!!! Real hot!!! Where do you dj, makeing any appearances at the shore(nj)??? I like that pressure song too..

ps-some people only like big hitters, JV,JP,DT, but for me I don't give a shit if my grandmother is spinning as long as I have a good time...

Guest saleen351

maddmyles

When (exact day)is the album comming out???

Also did you mix that darude (sounding)song live or do you have a version on your cd?? That song was hot!!! Real hot!!! Where do you dj, makeing any appearances at the shore(nj)??? I like that pressure song too..

ps-some people only like big hitters, JV,JP,DT, but for me I don't give a shit if my grandmother is spinning as long as I have a good time...

Guest saleen351

MM

The song you played was around 3:15, about, 20 or 30 mins before you gave a shout out to your parents and sister, (Buffy), I sworn it was a darude song, All of a sudden you kicked the bass on and I almost had to break shit in my house cause it was so sick!!!!!!! Sorry I can't be exact about the time but that is a testiment to your music, If i lose track of time then it is great music..

Mad Myles: Whats up bro. It's me Lou (eric and max's friend) We talked a little bit about how much i like your stuff. We met at the booth at the soundfactory during the vicious set. I don't come on this board much but everytime i do , I usually plug your stuff. I am fortunate enough to listen to all your stuff through eric and max and let me tell you, You have the MOST ENERGETIC and sitanic sound i have ever heard.It's energy+evil+toughness+and genius all in one. Your music should get nothing but compliments because it's original and definitley gets the crowd moving. I have told draper to play adrenaline, probably 1000 and one times already! And everytime the response is the same. (I am only waiting for JP, to put that track on) haha

Anyway, congrats on the record and best wishes. I 'll be seeing you, probably at next vicious appearance at the factory. I'll drop u a line on email. Peace, nailz.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by saleen351

Bump for more classic Saleen threads. :cool:

Originally posted by saleen351

The Dj said he has a new album comming out on groovalious in two weeks, who was the dj and what is the name of the album, I thought he did a pretty good job, certainly different then boris or scribbles.

I think his name was mad max or something.

Thanks for the help.

Mad Max? :laugh:

madmax.jpg