Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wine Ordering?

Guest macboy

Check wine.com for what you may need. According to that site, they can ship to certain parts of Florida, not the whole state. South Florida seems to be okay on that site.

Guest web_norah

we get great wine from wine.com and they also send you very nice gifts to put your bottles into.....

when i used to work in Boca i used to go to COSTCO. good wine, cheap and great quality

Guest guyman1966

Oh - and I hate to admit this on this board - but I drink EuroTrash wine from Italy. There are a couple of wines from Cali - but most of my wine is Italian. NEVER FROM FRANCE!!! or GERMANY!!!!

You can all me Crzy. I'll point you in the right direction.

Guest LeVeL

Oh - and I hate to admit this on this board - but I drink EuroTrash wine from Italy. There are a couple of wines from Cali - but most of my wine is Italian. NEVER FROM FRANCE!!! or GERMANY!!!!

[move]EUROTRASH :-X :-X[/move]

Guest swirlundergrounder

Check to see if there's a local distributor for this wine. Then find out where or what resturants carry this wine from the distributor. Then go to the resturant and buy it by the bottle. You may have to pay more but at least you'll get your bottle of wine....

...Would you like some cheeze with that as well? :P :P

Guest guyman1966

[move]EUROTRASH :-X :-X[/move]

LOL

Well, it turns out that I am out of luck on my wine....

> Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 11:43 AM

> To: 'info@chateaumorisette.com'

> Subject: Looking for your wine in Florida

>

> Good Afternoon,

>

> I visited your establishment earlier this year and simply fell in love

> with several of your wines. But now that I am back home in Boca Raton,

> FL (33486) I cant seem to find anyone that carries your products or

> that will ship to me here in Florida. Do you have any distributors in

> South Florida (or just Florida) that I can purchase your products

> from?

>

> Thank you in advance for your help.

>

> Carisa C. Ward

>

Carisa, thank you for writing. We distribute only as far south as N.C.

We are prohibited by law also from shipping to Florida. The closest we can ship to you is Alabama. No local retail stores in FL will have our wines. Sorry!

Andrea

--

Chateau Morrisette

P O Box 766

Meadows of Dan, VA 24133

540-593-2865

Guest slamminshaun

In that case, try Rubicon by Niebaum-Coppolla 1998 out of Napa Valley. This is my personal, favorite wine in the galaxy!! I keep a healthy stash of this stuff at my house for special occasions. A little $$$ just to warn you though, but well worth every drop.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Hey C. I was watching CNN today and they did a report saying that the Supreme Court is going to make some kind of ruling soon which may allow wineries to ship their wines over state lines. I guess wineries have been saying that they can drastically reduce their prices if they cut out the distributors. Plus I guess the law is an out of date one which dates back to the days of Prohibition..So keep the info on the wine that you wanted cuz' you may be able to get it really soon directly from the winerey....

Guest guyman1966
I guess wineries have been saying that they can drastically reduce their prices if they cut out the distributors.

Cali wines prices will drop very soon. Fantasic crops over the past few years have driven the price of grapes down.