Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Changing Screen Names

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Ok, so is changing screen names the new black? The artists formerly known as Level and CrzyC have done it. There probably CJ's who could use a screen name makeover, but who? And what name would fit them more appropriately?

JMT should be GOP.... :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so is changing screen names the new black? The artists formerly known as Level and CrzyC have done it. There probably CJ's who could use a screen name makeover, but who? And what name would fit them more appropriately?

Patrick and Alex both did it Saleen has done it many times it happens allot come to think about it.

Guest swirlundergrounder

No you should be GOP...No better yet..you should call yourself 'Dick'......(Chenney)

Guest slamminshaun

No you should be GOP...No better yet..you should call yourself 'Dick'......(Chenney)

Haha...maybe for your next SN change you could go with TreeHugger4Life :P ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Haha...maybe for your next SN change you could go with TreeHugger4Life :P ;D

Or DJ PETA????lol

Guest LeVeL

alex and saleen win for # of name changes.

I agree they both have gone through some changes but Alex in my mind has made the biggest transition from Weston to all the other names he has now. Saleen has atleast kept his screename until he changed it to some name I forgot what was it again ???

Guest Cosmigonon

I think changing your screen name is the stupidest thing you can do. Not only you're showing the world your low self-esteem, but also your lack of inteligence.

Guest slamminshaun

I think changing your screen name is the stupidest thing you can do. Not only you're showing the world your low self-esteem, but also your lack of inteligence.

I couldn't agree more.....only an idiot would do that. :P

Guest Cosmigonon

I couldn't agree more.....only an idiot would do that. :P

btw, I like your screen name ;D

Guest LeVeL

LOL...... ::)